Can we give some love to Cole Beasley?

Hebert19

Dude has been there when we needed him all year.  3rd down.  Or need a big play.  He keeps making them.   He's on pace for well over 1000 yards and 80ish catches.    

Without him this brown injury would have been insurmountable.  Knox hurt or invisible.  Kroft just average at best and they are doubling diggs non stop. 

Beas is a baller. 

• Like (+1) 16
  • Awesome! (+1) 7
  • Thank you (+1) 8

3 minutes ago, FUTURIST said:

Great season for Beasley.  I think when John Brown gets back and is really healthy, we will see the elite Bills Offense again.

Agreed. Having four solid WR’s is critical to this O (including Davis). Not having Smoke appears to hamper them. I didn’t think Diggs was particularly special today (I recognize that he took coverage off for others) and Beasley stepped up. 

Ir was good to hear that Diggs was actively pushing teammates on the sidelines.

Edited by TroutDog
  • Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, TroutDog said:

Agreed. Having four solid WR’s is critical to this O (including Davis). Not having Smoke appears to hamper them. I didn’t think Diggs was particularly special today (I recognize that he took coverage off for others) and Beasley stepped up. 

Ir was good to hear that Diggs was actively pushing teammates on the sidelines.

I did see the apparently bad attitude (as some say) even throw some Nice blocks all game as well. This was a selfless but good game for Diggs. 

Edited by MAJBobby

Really good game for Beasley. I liked his post game comments too. He said that when the deeper stuff gets taken away, he knows he has to do everything he can to be real "QB friendly" and make it as easy as he can for Josh. Can't wait to see JB15 and DK88 get back out there. 

Just now, MAJBobby said:

I did see the apparently bad attitude (as some say) even throw some Nice blocks all game as well. This was a selfless but good game for Diggs. 

Absolutely...I wasn’t trying to slight him, just seemed like an ‘off’ game for him. Some drops that were not up to character. Solid overall but he is in my ‘superhero’ group now. 

11 minutes ago, Hebert19 said:

Dude has been there when we needed him all year.  3rd down.  Or need a big play.  He keeps making them.   He's on pace for well over 1000 yards and 80ish catches.    

Without him this brown injury would have been insurmountable.  Knox hurt or invisible.  Kroft just average at best and they are doubling diggs non stop. 

Beas is a baller. 

Yes Beasley is our 2nd best player after Allen:wub:

1 minute ago, NewEra said:

Yeah....he’s our undercover mvp this year imo.

this offense can’t afford to lose him

It seems we are always losing someone. The critical part is we are not so shallow we have to sign some street free agent when someone gets hurt. Look at our WR group 2-3 years ago, and then what we have now. Still looking to part ways with the GM???

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 2

Just now, Augie said:

It seems we are always losing someone. The critical part is we are not so shallow we have to sign some street free agent when someone gets hurt. Look at our WR group 2-3 years ago, and then what we have now. Still looking to part ways with the GM???

Do I want to part ways with Beane?  What would make you say that?  I love Beane.   He’s had his fair share of misses, no doubt, but I still think he’s the right guy for the job.  I hope and think that he and McD will be here for a long time

I think Beasley reminds me a little of Stevie Johnson - in terms of shiftiness and ability to get where he needs to be, when he needs to be there. I imagine just having an entire season and a second offseason with Allen has helped him kind of figure out what he can do to be a better option.

That said - Yes we are 100% missing Brown and I can't wait to get him back.

Davis is the best looking rookie WR we've had in a long long time. 

• Like (+1) 1