Why does McDermott clap so much?

Cal

It keeps him from slapping fans when they ask silly questions, at least that’s my take on it...

Go Bills!!!

• Haha (+1) 1

11 hours ago, Lfod said:

Do you think he claps after a good meal at a restaurant or a good movie at the theater? What other situations can you imagine him awkwardly clapping? 

When someone spills the milk at the dinner table.  He immediately starts clapping.   

16 hours ago, Cal said:

It's kind of frustrating seeing him always clapping and rarely firing up the players. He was even clapping after a missed field goal. If we keep playing they way we are, we may make the playoffs but won't compete.

I said it to my bro - you clap after a miss because you know you might need him later.  Gotta stay behind your guys.

16 hours ago, Cal said:

It's kind of frustrating seeing him always clapping and rarely firing up the players. He was even clapping after a missed field goal. If we keep playing they way we are, we may make the playoffs but won't compete.

You're complaining about a coach clapping?  I'm just glad our coach knows he's on planet earth.

Knowing Adam Gase's odd behaviors....I'm sure that's not smelling salts.  That's bath salts.

Top 30 Adam Gase GIFs | Find the best GIF on Gfycat

• Haha (+1) 2

20 hours ago, Cal said:

Hes a chronic masturbator.  If he doesn't occupy his hands......TV MA.

• Haha (+1) 1