Bills to work out TE Alex Ellis

BillsMafi$

With the Bills tight ends room currently in COVID-19 protocol the Bills could be bringing in several tight ends to play.  The Bills will have to keep Elliss in town for six days before signing him if they do in fact plan to do so.

The Bills can probably get the TEs back other than Knox fairly quick since they were tested and found not to have virus.  

5 hours ago, Coach Tuesday said:

Wonder if they’re shutting Knox down.

I doubt that's on their minds.  But if you look at the NFL's rules about when players can return, there are a large number of unknowns (symptoms/no symptoms etc).

We could have everyone in the room back by Weds/Thurs or we could have Knox and Smith on the covid-19 reserve list for a month or more

I throw it in this thread now that we're talking TEs.

Logan Thomas had 4 catches on 4 targets, 60 yards and a TD for the Washington football team. I guess he found his place in the NFL, good for him. 

I will never forget the block he threw against the Phins on an Ivory near TD run

• Awesome! (+1) 3

8 hours ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

I doubt that's on their minds.  But if you look at the NFL's rules about when players can return, there are a large number of unknowns (symptoms/no symptoms etc).

We could have everyone in the room back by Weds/Thurs or we could have Knox and Smith on the covid-19 reserve list for a month or more

I’m worried about the concussions not the COVID...

5 hours ago, Fixxxer said:

I throw it in this thread now that we're talking TEs.

Logan Thomas had 4 catches on 4 targets, 60 yards and a TD for the Washington football team. I guess he found his place in the NFL, good for him. 

I thought he had potential and as former QB had an advantage in understanding what QBs were looking for.  He was at wrong place for a QB to be developed.

Briefly talked to him when he was watching a Bills game at Bills bar during his bye week.