So what the hell was with Milano

Hebert19

19 minutes ago, Hebert19 said:

He was out there in the last few drives...but he was on bench all first half?  Strange. 

Not strange.  

They used him correctly.  He saw some action.  He made a few plays.  

His pec (not hammy) is healing.  He will be better and play more against the Pats*.   

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Brennan Huff said:

I feel like I speak for the entire board when I say......

Milano Snap Counts:

Games Off. Snaps Def. Snaps ST Snaps
Year Age Tm Pos No. G GS Num Pct Num Pct Num Pct
Career           0   2230   485  
2017 23 BUF rlb 58 16 5 0 0% 450 41% 226 52%
2018 24 BUF RLB 58 13 13 0 0% 741 73% 142 32%
2019 25 BUF LLB 58 15 15 0 0% 894 86% 112 27%
2020 26 BUF olb 58 3 3 0 0% 145 35% 5 3%
  • Thank you (+1) 4

19 minutes ago, Hebert19 said:

He was out there in the last few drives...but he was on bench all first half?  Strange. 

Maybe they only intended for him to play if they absolutely needed him.

The difference in the D with and without him should be very apparent to the anti Milano guys if they are honest about the game today.

Just now, Lurker said:

Milano Snap Counts:

Games Off. Snaps Def. Snaps ST Snaps
Year Age Tm Pos No. G GS Num Pct Num Pct Num Pct
Career           0   2230   485  
2017 23 BUF rlb 58 16 5 0 0% 450 41% 226 52%
2018 24 BUF RLB 58 13 13 0 0% 741 73% 142 32%
2019 25 BUF LLB 58 15 15 0 0% 894 86% 112 27%
2020 26 BUF olb 58 3 3 0 0% 145 35% 5 3%

Which way are you going with this?

Just now, Brennan Huff said:

Ok. Minus like a very small percentage of the board apparently. You do know that we’re talking about Matt Milano right? The LB? He’s hurt a lot? Is this ringing any bells? This is getting kinda weird...

Maybe we should cut Milano, and just play Klein at SAM? Because I'm pretty sure Klein's going to finish the season without so much as a chipped fingernail.

Milano missed one game in 2019, three games in 2018, and zero games in 2017. And if you didn't notice, he's our best LB.

• Like (+1) 3
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

Just now, Rocky Landing said:

Maybe we should cut Milano, and just play Klein at SAM? Because I'm pretty sure Klein's going to finish the season without so much as a chipped fingernail.

Milano missed one game in 2019, three games in 2018, and zero games in 2017. And if you didn't notice, he's our best LB.

Ok now you’re just being dramatic. When did I say he wasn’t our best linebacker? He’s by far our best linebacker. It’d be nice If he can stay on the field is all. 

2 minutes ago, Turk71 said:

You don't ever speak for the entire board. Speak for yourself, we don't have representatives.

Ok buddy

3 minutes ago, Turk71 said:

33 minutes ago, Brennan Huff said:

I feel like I speak for the entire board when I say......What?!?

I feel like you don't speak for the entire board, but enjoy your feelings

Started his 2nd year 2018.  Missed 3 games at end of season with broken leg

Missed 1 game last year with hammy.

Missed 1 game this year with hammy and 2 with torn pec. 

18 minutes ago, BillsFan130 said:

Torn pec and he would be out for most likely the year.

Torn pecs come in different severities. 

A strained pec is basically a partial tear that will heal on its own given time, vs a complete tear like Feliciano that requires surgery to reattach

If one comes back too soon, it's at high risk for reinjury (full tear)

Milano is still a week away.  He was situational today he will be in the starting one up next week. The big concern is White.  His back is preventing his mobility.  He is fitting it out but playing at 60%

3 hours ago, DDCC said:

Milano is still a week away.  He was situational today he will be in the starting one up next week. The big concern is White.  His back is preventing his mobility.  He is fitting it out but playing at 60%

Agree on Milano.  Situational (3rd downs) for sure, and hopefully almost at full go against Pats.  Historically use their Rbs in their passing game alot, more so with Harry potentially out with concussion.

Tre looks to be moving ok to me.  I could have missed something, but looked normal.  His pass interfence was a horrible call, and his "trail" on man coverage on the crosser to Mims was just good execution for Jets.  I didn't see Darnold target him much

• Like (+1) 1

4 hours ago, Rocky Landing said:

And it's not even close. Maybe if Lorax decides to play again then the Bills would have a better shot on D. Liked that Hughes played well in the 2nd half. He was like in the first half he was regular Steve Roger's, and took the supersoldier serum at halftime