Josh Allen 30/43 69.8 % completion 307 yards Rat 90.0 11 carries for 61 yards Game Grades

2 hours ago, No_Matter_What said:

Ok I just rewatched each snap on offense, most including All-22 and I give him B.

First half probably C, he was 12/20 and made some mistakes.

First drive ended when he scrambled and slid, but had open Diggs for 1st down, then throwed forced deep throw to Davis which could've been intercepted. Not a good decision, and not a good throw at all.

In the second drive he missed defender in zone coverage and was almost picked. Drive ended by that weird busted screen, and then by Allen's fumble. I have no idea if this is on him, there was a lot of pressure, but he probably has to see it and hold onto the ball.

In the third drive he had wide open Beasley in EY for TD and probably could've hit him, if he saw him, set his feet on scramble and was able to throw deep middle. Instead he threw it OOB, but I guess we can't blame him. Thereafter he missed laser to Diggs by inches. It was a catchable ball though.

He had one throw over Diggs in last drive, but other than that, he was spot on. He had also some nice runs.

In second half he was great and deserves an A.

18/23, great accuracy, quick throws, great decision making. He missed one throw, short screen to Singletary, which was little high. Throw to Kroft was probably little too high too, but his stumbling thereafter is fully on Kroft imo.

I remember people in GDT thinking (and announcer also said it) that he made mistake in that option on 3&1, but I rewatched it couple of times and I really don't think Moss would have an easy first down. There was Basham setting the edge and he could've easily tackle him. Moss would probably somehow made the first down, but I was much closer than it looked and it hard to blame Josh for keeping it.

Second drive in second half was extraordinary, Josh was 9/9 on that drive. I have no idea if there was an illegal formation but it really sucks that Davis' TD was taken back.

Overall very solid performance by Josh. 

This is very similar to my take. Also the penalty was garbage. davis had a foot within a half yard of the line of scrimmage.

10 hours ago, Buffalo Timmy said:

This is very similar to my take. Also the penalty was garbage. davis had a foot within a half yard of the line of scrimmage.

The penalty was on Diggs—he covered up Gilliam, who was also on the LOS. Correct call and sloppy play by the Bills. Real shame because Josh Allen’s work from pre-snap through execution on that play could be used as an example of perfect QBing by any coach anywhere in the world.

• Like (+1) 3

11 hours ago, SlimShady'sSpaceForce said:

if Josh can master that quick release. 
Man what a show. 

I really liked that one quick slant pass to Cole Beasley I think it was.  Would like to see more of that Dak Prescott does that all the time and it's good for some yardage

On 10/26/2020 at 5:42 PM, SlimShady'sSpaceForce said:

Did anyone take into account that this was the Bills 3rd game in 13 days?

🤔

I mean, even if they played nothing but Sunday at 1pm games, they would play 3 games in 14 days 100% of the time. 

• Awesome! (+1) 1