It's Patriots week!

Matt_In_NH

8 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

Does anyone really think he’s telling which QB is starting?

Just like today, it’s still a divisional matchup and they are always difficult. I expect the Bills to win and they should but I would not recommend betting on it. 😃 

Edited by TroutDog

I gotta wonder if the Patriots are trying to get into the Trevor Lawrence sweepstakes.  NE is 2-4 and only the Jets, Jags, Bengals, Falcons are worse.

It wouldn't surprise me at all considering how lucky they were to find Brady in the first place. Belicheat now realizes he might need a top 10 pick to land a decent QB. 

2 minutes ago, Nihilarian said:

I gotta wonder if the Patriots are trying to get into the Trevor Lawrence sweepstakes.  NE is 2-4 and only the Jets, Jags, Bengals, Falcons are worse.

It wouldn't surprise me at all considering how lucky they were to find Brady in the first place. Belicheat now realizes he might need a top 10 pick to land a decent QB. 

Interesting thought.  But I think they just suck ass this year.  

Just now, MAJBobby said:

Bills open 3.5 Favorites 

In my own head I almost nailed this.  I said the Bills will be -3 at home.  Amazing how much name recognition carries some teams.

51 minutes ago, wvbillsfan said:

I hope we stomp them out like the punks they are. Most hated team in the league by far. I’ll hate them forever 

Won’t ever happen under McDermott. Not in his DNA to run it up on anybody. Even if he’s had someone run it up on him. Get a big early lead, get conservative, letting other team stick around. Game ends closer than it should. One of his blind spots, IMHO.

Somehow I think Belichick will have some new wrinkles.

I expect he will try to run first since his QB play is limited and our run defense is suspect.   Expect Cam to be an RB type threat    Last year he got us with a blocked punt and then they knocked Josh out of the game due to concussion protocol.  

I want this game more than any other game in a long time. 

It doesn’t matter how we got here or what any other game has looked like. You have a chance to give this team it’s 5th loss and it’s not even halfway. I don’t care what it looks like and I don’t care how bad they are playing...find a way to beat this team. Kill this thing finally. It’s been 20 years. They swept us with Matt Cassel. Please, find a way to change the narrative and take this division over. It’s been way, way to long.

• Like (+1) 3
  • Thank you (+1) 1