It's Patriots week!

Matt_In_NH

This is what we all have been waiting for, this is the game in the first half of the schedule i circled as the game we need to have, the game I most want them to win.  I don't care if the Pats are 2-4, beating these guys at this point in the season will be huge for the Bills and us fans.  A loss would not be the end of the world but it will feel like past seasons to some degree.  I so wish we had fans at the game, a full house.  This week will be filled with anticipation and anxiety for me.

Beat those you know whats!!!!!!!!!

• Like (+1) 4

24 minutes ago, 1ManRaid said:

Let's go Niners.

You got that right!

14 minutes ago, Back the Blue said:

Don’t be surprised if Hoyer or Stidham replace Newton next week.  

Newton sucks.  He is toast. 

They have zero read option support without him.  I don’t think he’s getting benched. 

But yes, he looks bad

• Like (+1) 1

so the patsies look beatable. worst start (edit:since 2002 they have not lost 3 in a row). looks can be deceiving and they still have BB on the sidelines but if the bills can get healthier and the defense plays with the intensity they did in the 4th Qtr today, there is a chance? 

early prediction

bills 24

patsies 13

Edited by A Firm Tree Does Not Fear

The Patriots are just a bad team. Their skill position players as a whole might be the worst in the NFL. The lore is dead. They might finish with a losing record this year. Bills should beat them twice and beat them twice easily. Should is the key word.

10 minutes ago, A Firm Tree Does Not Fear said:

so the patsies look beatable. worst start (edit:since 2002 they have not lost 3 in a row). looks can be deceiving and they still have BB on the sidelines but if the bills can get healthier and the defense plays with the intensity they did in the 4th Qtr today, there is a chance? 

early prediction

bills 24

patsies 13

Beatable? They look terrible. Not only should the Bills win, it shouldn't be close.

Edited by matter2003