Q Williams practically begging the Bills to trade for him....

1 hour ago, DDCC said:

They all laughed when I said Josh Allen would be our top pick and then Ed Oliver and when Kyle Williams scored a touchdown.  I just want to get along with everyone.  I read a lot from a variety of papers and try to put the pieces of the puzzle together

Just put the puzzle pieces together 

1 hour ago, DDCC said:

I not sure what you are talking about but I am just speculating like everyone else does.  No stadium in Batavia ever.  You have to believe we are going to make a move.  A team is a puzzle.  We are missing some pieces.  Just have to find the right puzzle pieces and connect them

1 hour ago, DDCC said:

Dude, relax.  See what happens.  I may just be right 

1 hour ago, DDCC said:

A trade is imminent 

So the DD in your user name is Dunkirk Don.  Refresh my memory what the CC stands for.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

The Jets are reportedly seeking more than a 2nd round pick for Quinnen. 

If they traded him to the Bills there would be an additional tax added on for sending him in division. 

1) Trading him doesn’t make sense. Quinnen is an ascending player and the Jets would take an enormous dead cap hit. For what? A 2nd round pick? Makes zero sense at this point now that he’s playing well. 

2) Trading premium draft picks multiple years in a row is bad business if you are a bills fan. That kind of stuff comes back to bite you. 

On 10/25/2020 at 1:21 PM, Nihilarian said:

Perhaps Beane could do a Polian Halloween 3 way trade deal for him. 

I was hearing Bengals players want out, Gino Atkins, Carlos Dunlap.  

If the Bills are serious at making a run, you trade for Atkins and then drop Star in the offseason.

12 hours ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

What we think it stands for, or the username it commemorates? 

Dunkirk Don then he returned as Chadwick Chad, DDCC. :thumbsup:

7 minutes ago, Hebert19 said:

Since its official he's being shopped I'd be shocked if beane isn't all over this.  Phillips and a 3rd...still on rookie deal and a position of need.  

It's official per Manish Mehta and we all know that track record. There have been other reports saying they aren't shopping him. Who knows really. Word is they want more than a 2nd though if they do trade him. It won't be us. 

• Thank you (+1) 1

While Q. Williams would be an obvious upgrade and assistance to our defensive line, I'm concerned with spending more capital (either cap or draft) to add yet more to what is already the highest paid D-line in the NFL.

I'd prefer to add to that with the draft or FA next year pending Star's situation, and look for an additional LB with either outstanding SLB play against the run/edge or cover and rush ability. One is a need consistently (SLB), the other hedges our bets with Milano wither from and injury perspective or a future cost perspective.

22 minutes ago, timekills17 said:

While Q. Williams would be an obvious upgrade and assistance to our defensive line, I'm concerned with spending more capital (either cap or draft) to add yet more to what is already the highest paid D-line in the NFL.

I'd prefer to add to that with the draft or FA next year pending Star's situation, and look for an additional LB with either outstanding SLB play against the run/edge or cover and rush ability. One is a need consistently (SLB), the other hedges our bets with Milano wither from and injury perspective or a future cost perspective.

I have not spent much time with this trade because I doubt the Jets move him in the division without a major price tag. But if they were to do something like this, 2020 would be the year to do it. We barely have college football and grading prospects will be much more of a guessing game than years prior. Probably safer and possibly more beneficial than in years past. 

• Like (+1) 2