PostGame Thread Bills @Jets.

Chandler#81

2 minutes ago, whatdrought said:

You implied you had some behind the curtain info- anything there?

also, someone help me out. I didn’t see the red zone drive towards the end with the illegal formation. Was that legit? 
also, what happened on the pass to beasley after  that?

Point out the illegal formation....  reminder all WRs did point to the Refs as well. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, Logic said:

I find fans like you to be the most miserable kind to be around.

Life is short. There's a worldwide pandemic. Sports are supposed to be fun.

5-2. Get a grip.

sorry I don’t in fantasy land like most Bills fans on here who still think this is a 11-13 win team 

We couldn’t even score a TD vs the 0-6 jets today. John brown shouldn’t be an excuse for not being able to score a single touchdown. This offense just isn’t good enough to make up for how poor our defense is, we’ve already seen it happen. 

I still think this is an 8-8 team 

Edited by Penfield45
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, MAJBobby said:

Point out the illegal formation....  reminder all WRs did point to the Refs as well. 

Split end at the top of the screen. He's aligned with the slot receiver who is in the backfield. They can't be aligned and one be on the LOS and the other in the backfield.

Edited by vincec

4 minutes ago, MAJBobby said:

He barely played. 

what really helped. Putting Oliver BACK at 3 Tech where he belongs 

Dane Jackson Taking the CB2 job and not relinquishing it. 

also Hyde hit was such a clean play. But I also get it will always be called. 

Getting a legit 1 Technique would be pretty big for a McDermott defense. He asks so much from his linebackers, that you need to keep them as clean as possible 

Just now, Coach Tuesday said:

I think the issue was Davis wasn’t fully set for a second.

Then isn’t illegal formation and should have been called dead. (By the way he was set) as there was three hard counts showing the DB blitz. 

I will take the win here, but this was just a horrible game against a historically bad team.  This was reminiscent of the 6-3 Cleveland game.  Ineptitude on both sides reigned supreme.

In combination with the last two, I just don't have a lot of confidence heading into the NE* game.  The only advantage I see that the Bills have going into this game is McD's familiarity with Cam Newton.

Just now, vincec said:

Split end at the top of the screen. He's aligned with the slot receiver who is in the backfield. They can't be lined up and one be on the LOS and the other in the backfield.

The. The Refs should have reset.  But not right either because there is a TE on that side. 

Just now, appoo said:

Getting a legit 1 Technique would be pretty big for a McDermott defense. He asks so much from his linebackers, that you need to keep them as clean as possible 

why are these coaches constantly playing guys out of position and not changing anything when it’s clearly not working ?

thats the big question. Bills Fans have been saying for weeks Oliver is playing out of position 

6 minutes ago, vincec said:

Split end at the top of the screen. He's aligned with the slot receiver who is in the backfield. They can't be aligned and one be on the LOS and the other in the backfield.

This is wrong. 

they are textbook. Especially in the NFL, they are extremely lenient. No idea how this was called 

edit: I just clicked the link. Thought you meant the bottom of the screen. Didn’t see up top. Still that is one that goes by the way side 

Edited by EmotionallyUnstable

2 minutes ago, Penfield45 said:

why are these coaches constantly playing guys out of position and not changing anything when it’s clearly not working ?

thats the big question. Bills Fans have been saying for weeks Oliver is playing out of position 

I mean how could you even watch this game and say this team didn't change anything? Completely different defense in the second half.

Your troll game is incredibly weak for how much time you put into it

Edited by Nelius
  • Like (+1) 3
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

1 minute ago, MAJBobby said:

The. The Refs should have reset.  But not right either because there is a TE on that side. 

I see him now. So then this should be a legal formation unless the TE was a lineman or something and had an illegal number.

4 minutes ago, Penfield45 said:

sorry I don’t in fantasy land like most Bills fans on here who still think this is a 11-13 win team 

We couldn’t even score a TD vs the 0-6 jets today. John brown shouldn’t be an excuse for not being able to score a single touchdown. This offense just isn’t good enough to make up for how poor our defense is, we’ve already seen it happen. 

I still think this is an 8-8 team 

If Folks who think the Bills will win 11 games are in a fantasy land of optimism, you're just as equally in a fantasy land of negativity saying they're a .500 team.

I'd rather be optimistic and enjoy the season than be pessimistic and miserable all the time.

But hey, you do you.

• Like (+1) 2