PostGame Thread Bills @Jets.

Chandler#81

1 hour ago, YoloinOhio said:

I read last week that joe is retiring soon and Craig Carton is coming back to WFAN and taking his place next to Evan. He’s been in jail for gambling fraud or something. 

WFAN is intolerable now. Gio is the most boring guy on radio. I like boomer because Im a ranger fan but he’s not enough. The rest of the day is like paint drying. Espn radio is so much better IMO. 

We had trouble finishing drives against the Jets in week 1 as well, though we managed a few times early - lots of long drives ended in FGs (2), missed FGs (1), or Allen turnovers fairly deep into Jets territory (2). We didn't punt at all this week and ended 10 drives in field goal range, and had 422 yards of offense. 

When this happened in week 1, we proceeded to put up 13 offensive touchdowns in our next 3 games. 

I'm not worried about the offense 

6 hours ago, Doc Brown said:

He was good against zone last year as the blueprint for him was man coverage with disguised blitzes.  I put the lack of scoring more on the poor running game.

The poorest part of our run game is we don't run very often.

Singletary and Moss co!bimed had 15 carries for 76 yards.  That's a shade over 5 yards per.

Daboll is bound and determined to pass on every play.

40 minutes ago, reddogblitz said:

The poorest part of our run game is we don't run very often.

Singletary and Moss co!bimed had 15 carries for 76 yards.  That's a shade over 5 yards per.

Daboll is bound and determined to pass on every play.

Really he doesn't mix well. He will run. It will work and he will just keep doing it until it doesn't. Then go back to pass. 

• Like (+1) 1

17 hours ago, thebandit27 said:

Was the call on Davis? Looks to me like the call would be on the other side of the field, where Diggs is on the LOS (making 8 men, which is illegal) and covering up Kroft (also illegal).

Diggs signaled to the ref that he was on the line, and was therefore covering the TE, Gilliam

Edited by Tjm3