PostGame Thread Bills @Jets.

Chandler#81

4 minutes ago, vincec said:

Sounds nice, but there is no comparison between SF's defense and Buffalo's

We better have a good game  plan on offense throwing the ball because we sure as hell are not running on that defense, Also I hope Brown is healthy and ready to go or else it could be ugly 

6 minutes ago, Nitro said:

Watching the game.  Nothing fancy.  Pass rush secures the outside and strong up the middle.  Force Newton to step up and pass.  Run defense is to anchor and let the LBs make the plays in the hole.  

More specficially, play more man and make the WRs make more contested catches 1v1

• Like (+1) 1

While some on here might disagree I thought Allen played well for the most part. Definitely left some plays on the field but he’ll the jets defense didn’t play all that bad. I expected this one to be tough especially after they got shut out by Fitz and Miami. But Josh played well and a hell of a lot better than Darnold 

18 minutes ago, Penfield45 said:

I don't choose to be miserable, the Bills already do that for me lol

I'd love to actually believe in this team for once but year after year they prove they are NOT a top team in the league. Realistically we should be up there with BAL, Pitt challenging KC but we are nowhere near those teams right now. The lack of talent Beane has brought here is alarming. I will say McD has already shown he can coach a top 5 defense so this is more of a FO issue with recruitment, we really lack talent on defense. 

It's hard for me to be down on the defense when they gave up negative six yards in the second half and we more than doubled their yardage overall for the game.  We should know a lot more about this team in three weeks.

Just now, BuffaloBills1998 said:

While some on here might disagree I thought Allen played well for the most part. Definitely left some plays on the field but he’ll the jets defense didn’t play all that bad. I expected this one to be tough especially after they got shut out by Fitz and Miami. But Josh played well and a hell of a lot better than Darnold 

He played well, threw for over 300 and rushed for 61. Just no TDs though I take some exception to that since I personally give him credit for the Davis TD pass that got called back.

Just now, MAJBobby said:

So he looks like Cam Newton. 

Stack the box next week 

48 minutes ago, Penfield45 said:

5-2 means absolutely nothing 

this team hasn’t had a good game since week 4. New England will embarrass us next week. Can’t believe how some Bills fans are still optimistic after today 

If they don't, can we make a gentlemen agreement that you will stop your constant whining / trolling for at least couple of weeks?

• Haha (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 4

1 minute ago, Figster said:

Some people are just harder to impress then others...

So I'll Huff, and I'll Puff,

and try to blow your house down even harder next time...

#JerryHughes 

It was the Jets. The defense played great but yeah I’ll save my “signature win” for a better team...

• Thank you (+1) 1

1 minute ago, No_Matter_What said:

If they don't, can we make a gentlemen agreement that you will stop your constant whining / trolling for at least couple of weeks?

The Bills playing a perfect game to win the super bowl is precisely the worst case scenario for that fella. Put him on ignore.