PostGame Thread Bills @Jets.

Chandler#81

45 minutes ago, Warcodered said:

That's one of the more fired up postgame speeches i've seen! Find a way! Love it. i know it's just the Jets but any victory is still a victory. Whatever each coach and player can take away from this however big or small maybe  just maybe can get us back on track. 

Edited by loveorhatembillsfan4life

1 minute ago, High Football IQ said:

It just proves this team is not good and the first four games was a mirage similar to 2008/2011 which I've been drawing parallels to for a while now when looking at all the hard data.

I still still think we lose the next 3 and will be 5-5 and either 2nd/3rd in the division heading into the bye depending on what the (surging) Dolphins and Pats do respectively.

Have you watched the PATS? They are very  very bad, no talent at all on Offense. Surging dolphins just swapped out their best player for an unknown at this point. 

5 minutes ago, High Football IQ said:

It just proves this team is not good and the first four games was a mirage similar to 2008/2011 which I've been drawing parallels to for a while now when looking at all the hard data.

I still still think we lose the next 3 and will be 5-5 and either 2nd/3rd in the division heading into the bye depending on what the (surging) Dolphins and Pats do respectively.

I have at least 4 losses to SF, AZ, Sea, Pitt

who knows what to expect against Billy and the Pats. 

3 weeks in a row the offense was pretty bad. 

I don’t know what defense is going to show up. 

I'd say the offense showed up today, but going 0 fer in the redzone was frustrating. Allen was able to stay efficient and take what was there, but Buffalo is missing the starting guards and Brown on offense.

Largely Buffalo won this game because we saw things happen that don't usually happen. Namely, Allen took what he was given and the defense played exceptionally well. I think it provides the idea that there are more answers that questions.