PostGame Thread Bills @Jets.

Chandler#81

21 minutes ago, Putin said:

We better have a good game  plan on offense throwing the ball because we sure as hell are not running on that defense, Also I hope Brown is healthy and ready to go or else it could be ugly 

Feliciano hopefully is back to help this run game. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, Bigvinny said:

Newton INT. He looks uncomfortable when he has to pass.

I was watching the ESPN pregame show this morning and they talked about the NE receivers not getting a lot of separation.  With Brady's accuracy and feel for the offense, they got away with it.  With Newton...not so much.

As long as there are games yet to be played, there is the possibility of improvement.  The Bills got the win so I'm good.  I'm assuming some kind of light came on for the defense in the second half (really, it started happening in the 2nd quarter).  Whether it was an adjustment by the coaches, or the players themselves just got tired of their own sloppiness, I don't know, but I hope it continues.   The offense has some big issues, but the bye week is going to give everyone a chance to step back and get a fresh start.   The bye week couldn't come at a better time for trying to get players healthy. 

1 minute ago, MAJBobby said:

Not sure when he was placed. The clock I am watching is Feliciano. The 21 days ends Tuesday and he is back to IR if not activated. 

Wallace got hurt in the Raiders game. Have to think they want all hands on deck for the Pats game. Feliciano was practicing last week. 

Edited by Bigvinny

1 minute ago, bobobonators said:

We played well enough to win this game by 20. Turnovers and key penalties kept the game close. Divisional games can always be tricky. 

We need to eliminate mistakes in the red zone.

5-2! 

They left 2 field goals and a TD to Davis on the table that is 12 points right there. Not to mention the field position that Andre Roberts was getting that kept getting called back for penalties

Niners are creating a blueprint of how to beat the Patriots. They're running all over them. And Mostert is out.

Newton has 11 yards in the first half. 2 minute warning.

• Like (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, Bigvinny said:

They left 2 field goals and a TD to Davis on the table that is 12 points right there. Not to mention the field position that Andre Roberts was getting that kept getting called back for penalties

Niners are creating a blueprint of how to beat the Patriots. They're running all over them. And Mostert is out.

It's Kyle Shanahan, they run on everybody

• Like (+1) 1

13 minutes ago, Bigvinny said:

Wallace got hurt in the Raiders game. Have to think they want all hands on deck for the Pats game. Feliciano was practicing last week. 

Not when he got hurt though. It is when he was placed on IR then the 3 weeks starts. 

Felciano has been practicing since the 7th. Hence Tuesday is the deadline to be activated