PostGame Thread Bills @Jets.

Chandler#81

People will pick nits about the Bills not being more dominant against a bad team, but...

5-2 approaching the half-way point of the season -- including 3-0 in the division -- is an excellent start, no matter HOW the Bills got here. They've had to deal with injuries and COVID-related delays and adversity, they haven't looked like themselves on defense, and they're still 5-2 and comfortably leading the AFC East. 

Good game, good outcome, on to New England.

• Like (+1) 5
  • Thank you (+1) 1

10 minutes ago, Doc Brown said:

Week 1:

Josh Allen 33 of 46 for 312 yards, 2 TD's

14 carries for 57 yards, 1 TD, 2 Fumbles

Week 7:

Josh Allen 30 of 43 for 307 yards, 0 TD's

11 carries for 61 yards, 0 TD's, 1 Fumble

And would’ve had the tds as well if we line up correctly and Kroft didn’t go all Daniel Jones. 

• Like (+1) 3

1 minute ago, Penfield45 said:

Think everyone can clearly say this is NOT a playoff team with this schedule 

McDermotts days are numbered in Buffalo. He just isn’t a good coach. 

Like it or not, they are 5-2. He just signed an extension. They have a dynamic playmaker at QB. He isn’t going anywhere. 

I smoked weed once too.

• Like (+1) 6
  • Haha (+1) 3
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Just now, Logic said:

People will pick nits about the Bills not being more dominant against a bad team, but...

5-2 approaching the half-way point of the season -- including 3-0 in the division -- is an excellent start, no matter HOW the Bills got here. They've had to deal with injuries and COVID-related delays and adversity, they haven't looked like themselves on defense, and they're still 5-2 and comfortably leading the AFC East. 

My takeaway: The Jets are a terrible, terrible team. That second-half offensive performance against a bad Bills D was about the worst I’ve seen in a long time. Just pathetic and inept.

• Like (+1) 1

5-2. 3-0 in Division is very good start on being the “playoff team” you say they are not. 

Just now, Logic said:

5-2 means absolutely nothing 

this team hasn’t had a good game since week 4. New England will embarrass us next week. Can’t believe how some Bills fans are still optimistic after today 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

Just now, dave mcbride said:

My takeaway: The Jets are a terrible, terrible team. That second-half offensive performance against a bad Bills D was about the worst I’ve seen in a long time. Just pathetic and inept.

Right?  Have you ever?  14 yards in the second half against a horrible defense?  What was that?

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, A Firm Tree Does Not Fear said:

5-2 - 3-0 in the division, I'll take it.

can relax now for a week ;)

4-1 in Conference play. With 4 Wild Cards, it’s key to playing a Home game -to saying nothing of Division Champs.

juss sayin’

• Like (+1) 2

5-2 means absolutely nothing 

this team hasn’t had a good game since week 4. New England will embarrass us next week. Can’t believe how some Bills fans are still optimistic after today 

Lmao 5-2 and a division lead going into a division game means nothing. If they win does it still mean nothing? 🤡

• Like (+1) 4

Theist impressive part of today was the turn around from the first half to the second.

The defense definitely got right today.

Offensively, Josh stayed efficient, took what was given and controlled the game. I want a closer look at the penalty stats. My initial inclination is that it's rookies and backup guys getting whistled. I think the team definitely misses some of the regulars. 

• Like (+1) 1