PostGame Thread Bills @Jets.

Chandler#81

4 minutes ago, whatdrought said:

I’m not overly worried about that, because we’re usually pretty strong there. Chock it up to one of those weeks and move on. But overall I’d like to see the offense be better. It’d help if they didn’t take TD’s off with no-penalties. 

That's where we miss Brown.

• Like (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, whatdrought said:

I’m not overly worried about that, because we’re usually pretty strong there. Chock it up to one of those weeks and move on. But overall I’d like to see the offense be better. It’d help if they didn’t take TD’s off with no-penalties. 

Yeah not overly worried it was just frustrating but with the guys we have out hopefully we get back to form soon.

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, Coach Tuesday said:

Lots of blitzing and great edge discipline and Hughes went bananas.

Awesome to hear, I thought the Bills needed to blitz a lot more for their pedestrian Dline. Didn’t think Hughes had that in him anymore 

The offense didn't punt all day. 

Quite simply, they kept shooting themselves in the foot in the red zone, just like they did in week 1 of this season AND last season against the Jets. It wasn't as if they weren't moving the ball all day, though. And Allen was good today.

The defense is what won this game, though. I know it was "just the Jets", but the defense suddenly waking up in the second half and looking like their 2019 selves was awesome -- AWESOME -- to see.

If the defense can keep playing like they played in the second half...we're on to something.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Interesting fact: the Bills not only didn’t punt, they had 10 total possessions that ALL ended with them in scoring position. The ideal maximum outcome?  63 points (I assume they sit on the ball for that last post-Hughes INT possession).  18 is a long way from 63.

Anyway, that was a very strange game.

• Like (+1) 3