PostGame Thread Bills @Jets.

Chandler#81

3 minutes ago, oldmanfan said:

I would love to hear what McD said at halftime to the defense

Remember we have been down this road before....He told Frazier once again to play "fearless" bc for some reason frazier enjoys having his defense send no blitzes and keeps his secondary deep in soft zones lol......IT was back to Bills Defense the 2nd half and it was the first sighting of how our defense was schemed last year......im optimistic our D philosophy will be attack attack attack from here on out

1 minute ago, Rochesterian Bills Fan said:

Weird game. Moved the ball really well but no TDs, Allen making plays and making bad decisions, D playing like peak 2019 form in the second half. Ive gotten maybe 4 hours of sleep in the last two days because of sporting events so I am going to call in today. Glad employers are generous with sick leave Down Under.

No punts.  

So many emotions during this game...

- Hating Tyler Bass then loving him, then calling him inconsistent and then loving him and his swagger after his last FG

- Really underestimating how much John Brown means to our team. I would love to see stats compared to how our offense looks when he is playing vs when he is out.

- Defense needs to continue to play like they did in the 2nd half. Also makes me think we need to go CB in round 1 next draft.

Really thought this was going to be a sit back and sip my drink and enjoy the game but should have known better.

So happy that we are 5-2 and hope we get healthy for what will be a huge gsme next week against the Pats. Really think it may the the most important game of the season so far if we come away with a win and really set ourselves apart from the Pats and come away with a tie breaker

Go Bills!!

• Like (+1) 3

2 minutes ago, Billever76 said:

Remember we have been down this road before....He told Frazier once again to play "fearless" bc for some reason frazier enjoys having his defense send no blitzes and keeps his secondary deep in soft zones lol......IT was back to Bills Defense the 2nd half and it was the first sighting of how our defense was schemed last year......im optimistic our D philosophy will be attack attack attack from here on out

Just stop letting Frazier run this defense. We finally blitzed a ton and it paid off. We don't have the front 4 talent to rush only 4 all the time. 

• Thank you (+1) 1

Not pretty, but there were positives. 2nd half D and Allen getting back to taking what he was given.

Too many penalties, but didn't look at all of them too hard, so how many ere poor calls, I don't know. Thought Beasely could have been given a PI when he was pushed/nocked oob before making the catch. All looked very dubious.

Also looked like the procedural calls may have been bad, but quite possibly for both sides.