Week 7 around the league.

1 minute ago, High Football IQ said:

Yes with their season on the line and I'm pretty sure Belichik has never lost 4 games in a row, at least as Patriots head coach.

Amazes me some folks here are talking junk after barely beating the worst team in the NFL, and one of the worst teams in NFL history through the first 7 weeks.

We talking junk about the Pats because Brady ain’t around to save them likes he’s done his entire career. 

2 minutes ago, High Football IQ said:

Yes with their season on the line and I'm pretty sure Belichik has never lost 4 games in a row, at least as Patriots head coach.

Amazes me some folks here are talking junk after barely beating the worst team in the NFL, and one of the worst teams in NFL history through the first 7 weeks.

same way the titans and Chiefs beat up on us 

patriots will do the same next week. McDermott 0-6 vs pats, he doesn’t have a clue on how to beat them,

unless Allen has a monster 5TD game we will get man handled again 

4 minutes ago, High Football IQ said:

The Pats might be the worst team in the NFL.

5 minutes ago, High Football IQ said:

If Daboll has been saving anything I sure as hell hope this is the week to put on tape , 

I hope we are healthy heading to New England will need Smoke BIG TIME this offense hasn’t been the same without him 

Edited by Putin

8 minutes ago, LikeIGiveADarn said:

Pats fans calling for Belichick to be fired lol

It's interesting.  As good as a coach as Belichick is, even he is proving that you have to have the QB to win.  At least thus far.

Edited by jkeerie

1 minute ago, Penfield45 said:

patriots will do the same next week. McDermott 0-6 vs pats, he doesn’t have a clue on how to beat them,

Doubt it.  Do you EVER have a single positive thought? Like, ever?  I mean it's your right to follow the Bills, but man you seem to be unable to be happy when it comes to the Bills.

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Penfield45 said:

Blah blah blah Bills suck.  Blah blah blah something said bad about the Bills.

You really are depressing.

• Like (+1) 2

1 minute ago, ColoradoBills said:

Blah blah blah Bills suck.  Blah blah blah something said bad about the Bills.

You really are depressing.

This is a forum, users are allowed to express their views 

I’ve said plenty of good things about this team in the first few weeks. But now they’ve shown what sort of team they really are. I’m sorry I don’t live in a delusional state of mind like most fans on here like yourself who constantly attack other fans who criticize the team in any way 

The fact it pisses you off makes me laugh because deep down you probably feel the same way about this team 

• Haha (+1) 1

Just now, Penfield45 said:

This is a forum, users are allowed to express their views 

I’ve said plenty of good things about this team in the first few weeks. But now they’ve shown what sort of team they really are. I’m sorry I don’t live in a delusional state of mind like most fans on here like yourself who constantly attack other fans who criticize the team in any way 

The fact it pisses you off makes me laugh because deep down you probably feel the same way about this team 

LOL, and I expressed mine.

There is literally a thread about how our defense is “clicking on all cylinders” After 1 good half against the 0-7 jets but ppl wanna have a go at me for saying we might lose next week to a team our coach is 0-6 against. 

Lol give me a break. 

Edited by Penfield45
  • Haha (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Penfield45 said:

There is literally a thread about how our defense is “clicking on all cylinders” After 1 good half against the 0-7 jets but ppl wanna have a go at me for saying we might lose next week to a team our coach is 0-6 against. 

Lol give me a break. 

Why can't you let them have "their" opinion?

See how it works.