Week 7 around the league.

55 minutes ago, Mr. WEO said:

Huh?  Jimmy G should be sending BB thank you notes.  Had he not shipped him off, JG would  be sitting behind Brady as a scrub.

Yeah I guess on second thought it was also BB that apparently wanted to keep JG.  Forgot it was Kraft that apparently ordered the trade.  For some reason I was thinking BB didn’t want JG. 

• Like (+1) 1

34 minutes ago, machine gun kelly said:

In what world did any of us think we would be 5-2, to the Pats 2-4.  Karma’s a birch.

God I hope we get healthy this week.  

Sounds like we came out of this game ok. I want to get the lowdown on Feliciano, excited to see him get back into it.. Hopefully this week off is what Smoke needed. 

Edited by loveorhatembillsfan4life

6 hours ago, Bob in STL said:

Nice to see the Pats* get pummeled at home.   Here is to a good week of practice and a normal routine for a 1:00 home game.  

Get going on that film McD.  

I think this is huge.  The Titans scheduling debacle knocked the Bills off their axis.   Hoping a normal work week gets them back on track. 

5 hours ago, Freddie's Dead said:

Kingsbury is dumb as a box o' rocks.

Can you explain?  They are 5-2, took a risk on Murray when he had Rosin only drafted a year earlier and just beat the undefeated Seahawks in an OT battle.  I’m not saying I disagree with you, but I don’t understand the perspective.  So far the Cardinals look very good and are in the toughest division in the NFL.  Look what SF as beaten up as they are with top talent did to the Pats, the Seahawks didn’t lose a game until last night, and the Rams are solid.  I can see them beating the Bears.

6 hours ago, machine gun kelly said:

Can you explain?  They are 5-2, took a risk on Murray when he had Rosin only drafted a year earlier and just beat the undefeated Seahawks in an OT battle.  I’m not saying I disagree with you, but I don’t understand the perspective.  So far the Cardinals look very good and are in the toughest division in the NFL.  Look what SF as beaten up as they are with top talent did to the Pats, the Seahawks didn’t lose a game until last night, and the Rams are solid.  I can see them beating the Bears.

The decision to kick a FG on 2nd and 15 with over 2 minutes left was stupid.  Do a Marv, and kick on 3rd down, but on 2nd with that much time left?  He got lucky when Simmons bailed him out with that INT.

Jacksonville Jaguars' Doug Marrone excited to take 'outside the box' approach to rest of season

Marrone knows that may not make a lot of sense to anyone outside the organization considering the Jaguars are 1-6, have one of the league's worst defenses, and have won just three of their past 15 games dating back to last November, but that's going to be his approach -- and he said he's willing to get a little unorthodox, too. Too bad if you don't like it. And in reality it may be the only chance he has of saving his job.

"I'm not going to bulls--- anyone, I'm kind of fired up," Marrone said Tuesday. "And I know you guys are probably sitting like, 'What the hell's going on? How can this guy be fired up? They just lost six games in a row,'

https://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/30203262/jacksonville-jaguars-doug-marrone-excited-take-box-approach-rest-season

1 hour ago, SlimShady'sSpaceForce said:

"I'm not going to bulls--- anyone, I'm kind of fired up," Marrone said Tuesday.

'Fired up' consists of saying "obviously!" Instead of "obviously" at post game press conferences.  Might even consist of switching to regular instead of decaf.