Week 7 around the league.

5 minutes ago, SageAgainstTheMachine said:

Raiders losing is a great result for us as they will be in the thick of the wildcard race.

I don’t think the wild card race is of any worry anymore. Miami just benched their starter and New England also looks in the midst of a benching. It would take a major Bills implosion to lose the division. If that happens, they won’t be in wild card contention anyways. 

1 minute ago, PetermansRedemption said:

I don’t think the wild card race is of any worry anymore. Miami just benched their starter and New England also looks in the midst of a benching. It would take a major Bills implosion to lose the division. If that happens, they won’t be in wild card contention anyways. 

Generally I agree but in the case that we do surrender the division, the fewer AFC vs NFC the wins the better especially with that 7th playoff spot.

3 minutes ago, Playoffs? said:

Point being I’m sure both Brady and Jimmy are quietly happy to see BB go down

Huh?  Jimmy G should be sending BB thank you notes.  Had he not shipped him off, JG would  be sitting behind Brady as a scrub.

Edited by Mr. WEO

Just now, PetermansRedemption said:

Certainly the division is first priority but the Raiders loss is still good.  It doesn't help them in a tiebreaker against us like it might normally either.  We have head to head.

I remember a lot of people on here telling anyone who would listen that Herbert would be a huge bust. I knew he would be good.

Wife and I met at the U of O where she ran track. I knew about Herbert when he was in high school in Eugene and saw him many times at Autzen Stadium. He has a calm confident demeanor, a big arm and a nice touch on the long ball, good pocket awareness and incredible athleticism for a 6'6" 240 lb guy. Definitely not a bust.

• Like (+1) 2