Week 7 around the league.

1 minute ago, PetermansRedemption said:

It amazes me how many people don’t realize this is truly an any given Sunday league. Any team can get a win at any time. 

The media does such a great job of selling narratives about who can and can't beat whom that it starts to feel like reality.  I mean sure, I truly believe that the Chiefs would beat the Jets 99 times out of 100.  But the vast majority of games really can go either way.

Just now, High Football IQ said:

While it's great watching the Patriots finally look like other middle of the pack NFL teams, McClappy has never beat him and BB lives rent free in his head.

And even if the this holds up and the Pats fall to 2-4, they beat the Bills next week and they are right back in the playoff/division picture.

Pats will be 2-5 ya doomer

9 minutes ago, RalphWilson'sNewWar said:

AFC EAST might slowly become a distant cousin of the NFC East in regards to what record wins the title.

9-7 might get it done.   If Buffalo beats New England next week they suddenly have a commanding lead.     It is doubtful that they beat Seattle and you never know which Arizona team will show up.    6-4 or 7-3 going into the bye would put the Bills in a good position.   Miami might be the only competition and we already have one win over them. 

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, High Football IQ said:

While it's great watching the Patriots finally look like other middle of the pack NFL teams, McClappy has never beat him and BB lives rent free in his head.

And even if the this holds up and the Pats fall to 2-4, they beat the Bills next week and they are right back in the playoff/division picture.

We are definitely will face pissed off pats****** team next week , 

1 minute ago, Scott7975 said:

Um they should already be pissed off. How's that working out for them today? 

It's another completely fallacious narrative around here, that a team losing badly one week actually makes them MORE dangerous the next week rather than just indicating that they're not good.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1