Gameday Thread Week 7 1st Half Bills @ Jets

Chandler#81

don't worry, we are 4-0.  All you guys complaining about the defense are stupid.  The Bills will fix the issues.  Look at Allen, he's been great, no way he regresses to what he was the past 2 years, so don't worry about our lack of running game.  LAUGHABLE.  

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Canadian Bills Fan said:

So what now? Go for it? I wouldn't kick a FG 

I like breaking the ice there......now that I know he MADE IT!   :)

Relax folks, I think Josh is just looking for one more 4th quarter comeback.  That’s what I keep telling myself, anyway.....it helps a little. 

Edited by Augie
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Yes the Bills don't look like the team we saw the first 4 weeks but its funny how fast people are quick to say this team and coaching sucks but when we look dominent and we were undefeated everyone was singing Josh Allen and the coaching staff praises.  You can be frustrated. Believe me I am too but at the end of the day Im a Bills fan lose or win. But these "fans" that completely flip flop after loses to two really good teams (one being the reigning superior champs) and a game today that is not even at half time yet is kinda ridiculous.  But I bet as soon as they start winning again you will be a Buffalo Bills fan again right?