Gameday Thread Week 7 2nd Half Bills @ Jets

Chandler#81

12 minutes ago, White Linen said:

And I believe that's the reason our young QB looks different and not that all the sudden he has bad footwork, doesn't get it, etc

teams have settled into the deep zone. Josh isn’t making the right reads, missing some throws and targets are dropping some passes.  It’s on both the coaching and Josh imo.  He’s left a bunch of plays on the field.

1 minute ago, Nitro said:

Kroft falling doomed the Bills.  Three bad play calls and Bass chokes.  YIKES

it was like back when our defense carried our team, whenever they got a pick and they didn’t take it to the house, a little piece of you would die inside because you knew that the offense wouldn’t be able to capitalize even with the ball in really good field position.

• Thank you (+1) 1

Just now, billsfan89 said:

We will have to see how this season plays out. McD is trying to play a style where he has a high octane offense and a disciplined defense. It worked for the Pats but I am not sure if it will work out. 

Yep, I'm not going to get too chippy about this 'til end of season -- in particular a season where I picked them to go 10-6 (pending cancelled games due to COVID, of course).  But I'll say that it's in the back of my mind and leave it at that.

Just now, GunnerBill said:

So this is another game that for all their struggles the D is doing its part. Our offense has gone into the tank.

The defense needs to just hold serve one more time and the offense just needs to score a TD. It isn't complicated but man this team is letting the Jets hang around. 

Just now, GunnerBill said:

So this is another game that for all their struggles the D is doing its part. Our offense has gone into the tank.

I agree here. There just aren't big plays and the backups around Allen aren't as good as the starting players.