Gameday Thread Week 7 2nd Half Bills @ Jets

Chandler#81

I know it is easy to get discouraged by the play in the first half, but let's all try to stay positive!

John Brown is so important to this offense.  I don't think they can stretch the field without him. 

Edited by TonyBeets
  • Like (+1) 3

Just now, TonyBeets said:

I know it is easy to get discouraged by the play in the first half, but let's all try to stay positive!

John Brown is so important to this offense.  I don't think they can stretch the field without him. 

They're olaying the Jets.

JETS

"if" they manage to squeak this out, the next 3 will be even harder to watch.

the first 4 games a fluke?

what the hell happened to this team?

injuries, not buying it. this next half better be a 10 fold improvement or this board is going to be pure hell. not that it already isn't, just sayin'.

Edited by A Firm Tree Does Not Fear

Just now, Scott7975 said:

Didn't see it and no replay

whatever the penalty was it nearly cost the Bills that field goal  but the Bass hits a long one...again. The Bills need to come out and smash em in the mouth in this 2nd half...their play overall has been pretty inept with a few clutch plays by the rookie jackson..Jos Allen hot and cold...ball security dangit Josh.....you were lucky not to have been picked twice..LETS GO BUFFALO

Just now, A Firm Tree Does Not Fear said:

"if" they manage to squeak this out, the next 3 will be even harder to watch.

the first 4 games a fluke?

what the hell happened to this team?

injuries, not buying it. this next half beter be a 10 fold improvement or this board is going to be pure hell. not that it already isn't, just sayin'.

Pats are going to make McDermott and Frazier look like JV. I'm legimately thinking if we dont change something they will have 200+ rushing