Gameday Thread Week 7 PreGame Bills @ Jets

Chandler#81

Got my Josh box (loved the shirt) and also rocking my Bills windbreaker. Also wearing my magic Bills hat which, not coincidentally, I let at a friends house the last two weeks. 

Oh, also have my Josh’s Jaq’s box out. 

Back to the win column!!!

• Like (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, Joe Ferguson said:

Why would you let Milano and Tre play a meaninless game today? They'll probably aggreviate their injury and won't be ready for Patriots, Seahawhks and Cardinals.

Because they're ready and needed. Every game is a big game in the NFL.

Edited by CSBill
  • Like (+1) 2

3 minutes ago, CSBill said:

You'll see Bate lining up in the TE spot a bunch today.

The TE situation really doesn’t move the needle on the game plan. The Bills usually dress 3 and use 2, and the second one is a small percentage of snaps. They lead the league in 10 personnel. None of the guys on the Covid list were going to play, and the one who would have been available, Lee smith, only plays about 2 snaps when active anyway. 

Edited by YoloinOhio

2 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

The TE situation really doesn’t move the needle on the game plan. The Bills usually dress 3 and use 2, and the second one is a small percentage of snaps. They lead the league in 10 personnel. None of the guys on the Covid list were going to play, and the one who would have been available, Lee smith, only plays about 2 snaps when active anyway. 

Agreed. 

16 minutes ago, Joe Ferguson said:

Why would you let Milano and Tre play a meaninless game today? They'll probably aggreviate their injury and won't be ready for Patriots, Seahawhks and Cardinals.

Meaningless game?