I'd like to see Moss featured tomorrow...

Hebert19

17 minutes ago, Bangarang said:

Hard pass

I agree. He is still a solid prospect but he needs time to ferment. I’d rather have Singletary and 22 playing...and a line that can block people.

Never has doing your 1/11th been more important than right now for the Bills: they’re close but if these other guys don’t step up it could get hairy quickly. 

The film says that Singletary is fine. It’s the blocking/ run scheme/ pre snap positioning that has shown to be the issue so far. I think both he and Moss will be fine here for a number of years. Gotta get it figured out though

• Like (+1) 5

1 hour ago, jahnyc said:

It would really help the offense if Moss started showing something.  Hard to tell if the lack of any production is due to a complete failure by the o-line to create holes, but I am concerned that he seems  slow. I hope that this is not the case. 

His not that quick his more power that’s why we drafted him singletary was supposed to be the quick guy then moss come in with a change of pace with power 3 and 1 or goal line. But as of now it don’t matter other teams are blowing up everything there’s always a defender in the back field this oline is getting no push. I think what we’re seeing almost half way through the year on defense and the oline problem will be a issue all year 

3 hours ago, Hebert19 said:

Dude had 700+ carries in college.   He has had 1 here 1 there and is running like he is trying not to make a mistake.   I'd like to see what happens if he got into a rhythm.  

He hasn't shown much yet but his style is more suited to wearing a team down not getting 3 carries a game. 

Thoughts.  

What if he doesn't get into a rhythm, still.

3 hours ago, jahnyc said:

It would really help the offense if Moss started showing something.  Hard to tell if the lack of any production is due to a complete failure by the o-line to create holes, but I am concerned that he seems  slow. I hope that this is not the case. 

He’s thinking too much.  Seems hesitant.  At the same time, the line isn’t creating space most of the time so nowhere for him to run.  Or Singletary.

14 minutes ago, purple haze said:

He’s thinking too much.  Seems hesitant.  At the same time, the line isn’t creating space most of the time so nowhere for him to run.  Or Singletary.

In college Moss had the athletecism to make moves. His Nfl style is gonna be more downhill behind a grading OL. Singletary can cover up some ot this group's deficiencies. You have to use him though.

Singletary isn't the problem. Our OL is 2 studs short of good. Dawkins is just average. D Williams has played well. Morse is a shade above average. Ford stinks and Winters has been below average. We need big upgrades at both G spots. Unfortunately, I don't see that happening.

8 hours ago, LABILLBACKER said:

My fear is without better run blockers like Spain & Feliciano, we won't see much production this year from Moss or Singletary.  Daboll will have to be more creative throwing to the RB's more. This is where Yeldon would be instrumental? 

FWIW, Feliciano could have been activated by last night by 5pm, per Sal C.  They must have made the decision to hold off until next week, but since he’s been practicing for a couple of weeks, he probably will get activated this week.  We can only hope that opens up running lanes for the RB’s.

• Like (+1) 1