If Carlos Dunlop trade possible Y/N?

Would you trade for a guy who pulls this stuff?  

75 members have voted

1. 1. Employee96 - would you trade for him?

• Yes
    • No

We have no cap room for him.... who leaves?? I know your answer will be Murphy but with our lack of pressure this year we may actually need Murphy in rotation. Plus we would likely have to part with multiple picks... Beane won’t do it. 

• 4 months later...
15 minutes ago, stuvian said:

no one can accuse me of starting a new thread inappropriately. He's an FA now and I think he would be a good and affordable pass rusher

33 years old this month and coming off a pretty bad season.  Ima pass on that unless it’s for depth and he’s really cheap.

• Agree 1

3 minutes ago, BarleyNY said:

33 years old this month and coming off a pretty bad season.  Ima pass on that unless it’s for depth and he’s really cheap.

He barely played for Cinci, which would speak to his bad season. Count me in at the right price, he flashed when given opportunity in Seattle.

There are going to be tons of cuts.. 

Sooooooo many good players. Buffalo will have lots of opportunities to go after guys they want. 
Only Beane knows who they want. 
Patience is key here folks. Going to probably have to suffer through the first premier phase of free agency with no signings, possibly a couple mid level guys in the second phase, then the draft, then bargain contracts for those players left. Going to be some really good players in the bargain phase who need work this year and will take what they can get