It’s Nice To See Obama Again

Tiberius

7 hours ago, B-Man said:

Obama Plans First Return to White House in Desperate Attempt to Save Biden From Himself

As reported by The Hill, Chicago Jesus Obama is scheduled to participate in an event celebrating his namesake Obamacare — officially the misnomered Affordable Care Act — at the White House on Tuesday, according to a White House agenda.

Obama, alongside President Biden and Vice President Harris, is scheduled to “deliver remarks celebrating the success of the Affordable Care Act and Medicaid in extending affordable health insurance to millions of Americans as part of the President’s agenda to cut costs for American families,” according to the White House.

Uh-huh. Let’s “celebrate the success” of Obamacare ourselves a bit before we continue, shall we?

Obama’s “If you like your healthcare plan, you can keep it” promise was named Politifact’s 2013 Lie of the Year. He made the same promise about “your doctor,” with the same results.

O also infamously promised the average family health insurance premium would decrease by $2,500 in the first year; premiums increased by more than 60 percent in the first four years.

https://redstate.com/mike_miller/2022/04/04/obama-plans-first-return-to-white-house-in-desperate-attempt-to-save-biden-from-himself-n545159

Obama tries to rescue his 3rd term.

Too late.

Democrats destroyed everything - all self inflicted - every day since March 2020

In reality it was every day since Trump won.  

• Agree 2

1 hour ago, B-Man said:

How embarrassing. . . . . . . . . . . 

Barack !  Barack, notice me.

I never ever watch Fox or any of the other alphabet soup news channels but the wife had Fox on last night at the hotel.    Tucker showed this.  Wow….one of the saddest things I’ve ever seen.  As Tucker says this is something we’ve never seen before.  The “most powerful man in the world” being totally ignored. 🥺

It reminded me of when I tried to hang around with my older brother and his friends. “Buzz off kid!”  

2 hours ago, B-Man said:

How embarrassing. . . . . . . . . . . 

Barack !  Barack, notice me.

If you're running for Assistant Dog Catcher in Bum-F USA, you do not want to be seen with Demented Biden or you're gonna get rolled.  What a mess.  

• Like (+1) 1

20 hours ago, B-Man said:

Barack Obama was back to using his favorite pronouns in his speech at the White House

Must have been a short speech...5 min?

https://twitchy.com/brettt-3136/2022/04/05/barack-obama-was-back-to-using-his-favorite-pronouns-in-his-speech-at-the-white-house/

He's a joke and embarrassment.  

• Agree 2

6 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

Obama was a two termer! 

When lefties are so desperate to change the subject, 

they start measuring the success of the President by months,

instead of any actual lasting achievement.

barack-obama-beer.jpg

😆

• Agree 1

1 minute ago, B-Man said:

When lefties are so desperate to change the subject, 

they start measuring the success of the President by months,

instead of any actual lasting achievement.

barack-obama-beer.jpg

😆

He won re-election 

20 hours ago, Big Blitz said:

Outside of Democrats legalizing segregation and abortion, easily the worst thing to ever happen to this country

It's not a good thing when all you have is pity for the POTUS.

• Agree 2

Obama Brags About Obama, Claims He Forced Europe to Stand up to Russian Invasion of Crimea

Ah, the “good” ol’ days. On Tuesday, Barack Obama was back in the White House for the first time since leaving office five years ago. Sucking the oxygen out of the room as he always has, effortlessly humiliating his former vice president, who was reduced to mumbling and aimlessly wandering about, as O reveled in the limelight.

And Barack Obama being Barack Obama, the former president took advantage of his temporary return to the stage by engaging in his favorite pastime: bragging about Barack Obama.

https://redstate.com/mike_miller/2022/04/07/obama-brags-about-obama-claims-he-forced-europe-to-stand-up-to-russian-invasion-of-crimea-n546786

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

On 4/6/2022 at 11:50 AM, Chef Jim said:

As Tucker says this is something we’ve never seen before.  The “most powerful man in the world” being totally ignored. 🥺

It reminded me of when I tried to hang around with my older brother and his friends. “Buzz off kid!”  

The most powerful man would never be ignored. Joe isn’t even the kid you ignore. He’s the one you send into the store to steal beer, and if he makes it back, then you ignore him. Otherwise he takes the fall for you.

• Agree 1