So What are your predictions for Duke vs. Jets

1 hour ago, Don Otreply said:

I’m kinda feeling sorry for you and the other “fans” who have a serious issues here, relax, and openly root for his success, after all it will mean Bills success.

All ya’ll need to  get over your struggling distemper already. Hell I openly root for every player, to include the PS guys. You and your cohort  hate on so many of our players... sad really, it’s game day! Get your head out of your - - - and root for the whole damn team. 

😁👍🍺 Go Bills!!!

doesn’t seem like I am one with my head lodged somewhere since based on this reply you obviously didn’t read and/or understand anything I wrote. I can root for the team and be realistic about certain rostered players at the same time. It is possible you can try it someday.

3 hours ago, JoPoy88 said:

doesn’t seem like I am one with my head lodged somewhere since based on this reply you obviously didn’t read and/or understand anything I wrote. I can root for the team and be realistic about certain rostered players at the same time. It is possible you can try it someday.

Whatever...

Any way, 5-2 beats the hell out of 4-3, 

Go Bills!!!

56 minutes ago, JoPoy88 said:

“whatever” - the exact reply I expected. When facts don’t work, just call the other guy a hater. Pathetic.

Your killin me JoPoy,  you know the saying about the shoe, right? 

Go Bills 

7 hours ago, JoPoy88 said:

Go bills. How’d duke do today

Do ya feel better know? 🤣 Glad I could help you with your emotional well-being, 😂, by the way did you forget that it’s a game played for entertainment ya knucklehead... oh by the way how did the offense do? Zero points. Does that make you happy too? What a dismal personality you show here, anyway, nuthin but luv... on to the pats, and working at securing the AFCE title! 

Go Bills!!! 

• Haha (+1) 1

On 10/24/2020 at 4:05 PM, whatdrought said:

8 snaps, 1 target, 0 receptions.

Come back for receipts and let the Duke love finally die for the love of god.

I may have been way too generous in my prediction.... 

1 hour ago, Don Otreply said:

Do ya feel better know? 🤣 Glad I could help you with your emotional well-being, 😂, by the way did you forget that it’s a game played for entertainment ya knucklehead... oh by the way how did the offense do? Zero points. Does that make you happy too? What a dismal personality you show here, anyway, nuthin but luv... on to the pats, and working at securing the AFCE title! 

Go Bills!!! 

Yikes dude. Just take the L that you so clearly deserve and stop pretending like this thing that was clearly a big deal to you before the game, isn't. You look a fool. 

Edited by whatdrought

11 minutes ago, whatdrought said:

I may have been way too generous in my prediction.... 

Yikes dude. Just take the L that you so clearly deserve and stop pretending like this thing that was clearly a big deal to you before the game, isn't. You look a fool. 

😂