So What are your predictions for Duke vs. Jets

2 hours ago, Rc2catch said:

Yeldons club was also named “oh my god we hate frank gore running for 1 yard” 

interchangeable  with the OMG god Yeldon is carrying again . wait for the fumble ............yikes

36 minutes ago, frostbitmic said:

2 targets ... 2 receptions ... 22 yards.

both for TDs

7 minutes ago, jkeerie said:

Why would they elevate him and then declare him inactive?  I think with Lee Smith on the covid list and with Brown out, he'll be active.

3 minutes ago, Rocky Landing said:

Well, that's what they did last year.

Sometimes teams do it for other reasons like when they hear rumor that they believe that another team wants to sign a player.

Of course so would say that is silly.

Lee Smith is not an argument for he has only been active two games (he did catch a TD in one which is a good ratio).

52 minutes ago, Rocky Landing said:

I predict that the weirdly anti-Duke crowd will latch on to any opportunity to bash him.

There is an anti Duke crowd ? ........

Shame on them then

.Cheer for all the Men who wear the jersey and have scored a TD for us

16 minutes ago, Rocky Landing said:

Well, that's what they did last year.

Not at all. 

The Bills elevated him from the practice squad October 5th and he started October 6th and for 2 games after that.  Having fallen from 4 targets to 1 target to 2 targets (of which he only caught 1), THEN he was made inactive but not put back on the practice squad because that would have exposed him to waivers.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

Not at all. 

The Bills elevated him from the practice squad October 5th and he started October 6th and for 2 games after that.  Having fallen from 4 targets to 1 target to 2 targets (of which he only caught 1), THEN he was made inactive but not put back on the practice squad because that would have exposed him to waivers.

I stand corrected.

11 minutes ago, 3rdand12 said:

There is an anti Duke crowd ? ........

Shame on them then

.Cheer for all the Men who wear the jersey and have scored a TD for us

There most certainly is.

2 minutes ago, chknwing334 said:

8 catches for 126 yards and 2 TDS. 
Just kidding, he will be a complete non factor because he is a fifth string WR that gets way too much hype for some reason. 

Could be 4th string or split 4th WR reps tomorrow.

At a guess, we may see Davis and McKensie between them split the different things Brown is asked to do

We may see Duke splitting some of the things the Bills ask of a TE and some of the routes Davis runs

• Like (+1) 1

20 minutes ago, Limeaid said:

Sometimes teams do it for other reasons like when they hear rumor that they believe that another team wants to sign a player.

Of course so would say that is silly.

Lee Smith is not an argument for he has only been active two games (he did catch a TD in one which is a good ratio).

I see your point to an extent.  With Brown and Knox both out, Lee Smith would have been a logical active for this game.  Would also potentially help in the running game.  With him not available I expect Duke to be active.

6 hours ago, FireChans said:

I dislike Duke Williams purely because of the unrequited TBD love for this less than a JAG. Just as I disliked Brandon Reilly and Dezmin Lewis before him.

Please stop.

Game winning TD vs Titans last year and targeted 10 times vs Houston in the playoffs.

A notch up from Reilly and Lewis.