So What are your predictions for Duke vs. Jets

Ugh I hate duke. Don’t know a single thing about his life, he might be a great guy. 
However I’ve grown to hate him because of his fans. I hope he plays great. But people need to stop acting like we’re burying a secret 27 year old Calvin Johnson on the practice squad 

• Like (+1) 2

6 minutes ago, DCofNC said:

I kinda like that bet, should be target #1 as Diggs gets doubled and there’s nobody else with size for the RZ, it might actually work.

Well I am convinced. 

Bet officially placed. 

They also have Gabe Davis 2+ TD's for +1700 odds.

Edited by Sammy Watkins' Rib
  • Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Sammy Watkins' Rib said:

Well I am convinced. 

Bet officially placed. 

They also have Gabe Davis 2+ TD's for +1400 odds.

Good luck!! I don’t know if I would take him for 2 only because of the threat of Allen rushing and Diggs seems to get a lot of looks regardless of being “open” or not.

32 minutes ago, CSBill said:

Will be line up at TE? if so, that will be interesting.

Also, isn't Bates the TE in obvious running situations? I suspect he gets some snaps there tomorrow if blocking is a need.

I think he will or at least in the slot to help with run blocking. 

• Like (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, DCofNC said:

Good luck!! I don’t know if I would take him for 2 only because of the threat of Allen rushing and Diggs seems to get a lot of looks regardless of being “open” or not.

I bet both for fun. the 2+ TD's is actually +1700 too. Would be a bummer if he had 2 TD's but only 80 yards and I won nothing because I didn't bet the second one. 

I've been having a poor year overall betting lines so I feel like playing a handful of player prop bets just for fun.

They have Allen at 3+ TD's and 400+ yards for +1700 but that's way too many yards. Maybe if it goes down to 350 I might bet it. 

• Like (+1) 1

Duke, Two or three TD receptions, 

G Davis, two or three TD receptions, 

J Allen, one TD run, 

No F ing prisoners!!!

Go Bills!!!

23 minutes ago, Rc2catch said:

Ugh I hate duke. Don’t know a single thing about his life, he might be a great guy. 
However I’ve grown to hate him because of his fans. I hope he plays great. But people need to stop acting like we’re burying a secret 27 year old Calvin Johnson on the practice squad 

No one thinks that, really, no one at all, ya got yourself all worked up over some kind of Russian / Iranian interference scam that’s not even remotely true, 😁👍

Go Bills!!!

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Don Otreply said:

No one thinks that, really, no one at all, ya got yourself all worked up over some kind of Russian / Iranian interference scam that’s not even remotely true, 😁👍

Go Bills!!!

Come on, you were on here last year. 
Duke the savior had more threads than anyone. He was the missing link to the offense being elite last year. He could go up and win contested catches and we only had the smurfs playing. He could block so good he could transition to tight end. Mr do it all was wasting away on the practice squad and our offense was struggling. 

7 minutes ago, Rc2catch said:

Come on, you were on here last year. 
Duke the savior had more threads than anyone. He was the missing link to the offense being elite last year. He could go up and win contested catches and we only had the smurfs playing. He could block so good he could transition to tight end. Mr do it all was wasting away on the practice squad and our offense was struggling. 

Context my friend, when we first brought him in he was all those things compared to the crap receiver Corp we had, remember those guys, and at that time he should have been used more, but we brought in Brown and Beasley, and he was less a priority for fans, although he should likely have seen more time that season as well, but that’s all in the past now, 😁👍🍺

Edited by Don Otreply
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Best Williams Available said:

He’s big for a WR but has he even shown an ability to block?

A couple of our regulars here had commented that his blocking was overall decent when he was active last year.  He missed a couple blocks against the Jets week 17 and a couple in the Texans game, as I recall.

And then of course with the CFL running start, there was this:

https://www.cfl.ca/2017/10/22/week-19-duke-williams-block/

I doubt he'll be on the field that much, but I hope he makes the best of his opportunity. 

It's a big deal for him financially: I get lost in the 2020 PS rules and the rules about credited and accrued seasons, but I think Duke is a lower-salary PS player earning $8,400/week.  I think he has 1 credited season (>3 games = credited season, he had 4).  1 week salary at NFL vet minimum is ~$42,000.  It's basically a $33,000 raise, just to dress for the game.

• Thank you (+1) 1

47 minutes ago, AlCowlingsTaxiService said:

If we run 80 plays? 79 catches for 1026 yards and 12 scores. That should make the “Dukeazoids” happy 😂

81 catches on eighty attempts would be cool too.

signed
Last standing admiitingly member

Duke Fan Club

3rd

• Haha (+1) 1

17 minutes ago, Don Otreply said:

Context my friend, when we first brought him in he was all those things compared to the crap receiver Corp we had, remember those guys, and at that time he should have been used more, but we brought in Brown and Beasley, and he was less a priority for fans, although he should likely have seen more time that season as well, but that’s all in the past now, 😁👍🍺

Same with Yeldon. Duke just had a cult like following. 

1 hour ago, IgotBILLStopay said:

Defense is in shambles with injuries etc. Dodson, Norman, Wallace out; Milano, White questionable, Edmunds banged up, Murphy healthy inactive. So it will be up to the offense to win this.

While Jets’ defense focuses on Diggs and Beasley, Duke and Davis will score TDs tomorrow.

Before the beginning of the season, I caught flak for arguing that Duke can play TE in a pinch. Let us see if that flak is deserved.

My prediction is INACTIVE