So What are your predictions for Duke vs. Jets

Defense is in shambles with injuries etc. Dodson, Norman, Wallace out; Milano, White questionable, Edmunds banged up, Murphy healthy inactive. So it will be up to the offense to win this.

While Jets’ defense focuses on Diggs and Beasley, Duke and Davis will score TDs tomorrow.

Before the beginning of the season, I caught flak for arguing that Duke can play TE in a pinch. Let us see if that flak is deserved.

• Like (+1) 2

9 minutes ago, IgotBILLStopay said:

Defense is in shambles with injuries etc. Dodson, Norman, Wallace out; Milano, White questionable, Edmunds banged up, Murphy healthy inactive. So it will be up to the offense to win this.

While Jets’ defense focuses on Diggs and Beasley, Duke and Davis will score TDs tomorrow.

Before the beginning of the season, I caught flak for arguing that Duke can play TE in a pinch. Let us see if that flak is deserved.

Anyone can play there in a pinch, can he play well is the question.

Will be line up at TE? if so, that will be interesting.

Also, isn't Bates the TE in obvious running situations? I suspect he gets some snaps there tomorrow if blocking is a need.

Edited by CSBill

With only Kroft at TE, the running game is not likely to be effective, again.  It will be up to the passing game to win.  The offense really misses John Brown.  What's much worse, though, is that Josh Allen seems to have forgotten all the good things he learned in the offseason about footwork.  The past two games, he's been jumpy, off-balance, throwing off the wrong foot,  and not even pointing his feet in the right direction.  If he can fix his footwork issues, I think the Bills will be fine.  If not, this season could crash and burn.

2 minutes ago, High Football IQ said:

Assuming he can get at least 10-15 snaps I wouldn't be surprised to see him finish with a decent stat line, something like 5 catches, 70 yards, 1 TD.

My biggest concern though is that Daboll will keep force feeding useless players like Roberts and McKenzie ahead of him so we see more stupid turnovers, penalties and reverse double motion crap for 10 yard losses.

If we did not have roster limits, this statement would be true since there is no doubt he is better than Roberts and McKenzie.  Problem is Duke cannot displace Diggs, Brown, Beasley and Davis and cannot play ST like Roberts and McKenzie (though he did play 18 snaps in 2019).

Hopefully if he shows some TE skills he can get some PT and prove himself.

6 minutes ago, FireChans said:

I dislike Duke Williams purely because of the unrequited TBD love for this less than a JAG. Just as I disliked Brandon Reilly and Dezmin Lewis before him.

Please stop.

Da'Rick Rodgers could've been the next Eric Moulds if he just had a chance.

2 minutes ago, Sammy Watkins' Rib said:

What does this mean for Gabriel Davis?

I was considering putting a little fun money on a Gabe Davis prop bet of 1 rec TD and 100+ receiving yards at +1400 odds. Was thinking we try to get someone other than Diggs and Beasley involved more in the passing game.

👍

see original post. i expect davis will catch a touchdown. 14-1 are bettable odds for Davis going over 100 yards.

• Like (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, IgotBILLStopay said:

👍

see original post. i expect davis will catch a touchdown. 14-1 are bettable odds for Davis going over 100 yards.

I kinda like that bet, should be target #1 as Diggs gets doubled and there’s nobody else with size for the RZ, it might actually work.

• Like (+1) 1