Tyrel Dodson to IR

YoloinOhio

21 minutes ago, boater said:

I think this makes the Bills/Jets a toss up. I wonder what the line is.

The TE thing does? None of those guys were going to play anyway... not sure it moves the line at all? Or you mean the Dodson to IR? He was already declared out of the game yesterday...

Edited by YoloinOhio

I posited a few weeks ago that the Bills should elevate some of the bruisers off the PS for this game-- this Greggo defense is going to be looking to hurt people. Duke Williams has unfortunately become something of a polarizing figure on this site, with some folks jumping at any opportunity to bash him. But he is definitely going to meet defenders head-on. He has a knack for contested catches, isn't going to get pushed around, has great YAC ability, and is a decent blocker who may elevate our running game. I hope he is active, and gets an opportunity to make plays.

• Like (+1) 2

34 minutes ago, TroutDog said:

Man, injuries are so bad this year. This is unfortunate as the loss of Milano and Smoke, in particular, really negatively impact this team. 

least year I found myself believing the S&C training staff had found some secret sauce.  I guess it was just luck, or covid has reduced what they are able to do. 

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, Rocky Landing said:

I posited a few weeks ago that the Bills should elevate some of the bruisers off the PS for this game-- this Greggo defense is going to be looking to hurt people. Duke Williams has unfortunately become something of a polarizing figure on this site, with some folks jumping at any opportunity to bash him. But he is definitely going to meet defenders head-on. He has a knack for contested catches, isn't going to get pushed around, has great YAC ability, and is a decent blocker who may elevate our running game. I hope he is active, and gets an opportunity to make plays.

I like the elevation of Duke for this game because he’s a better option than Andre Roberts in the passing game and he did pretty well vs the jets in the second matchup last year 

44 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

The TE thing does? None of those guys were going to play anyway... not sure it moves the line at all? Or you mean the Dodson to IR? He was already declared out of the game yesterday...

You're not concerned about depth on the bench?

I have to admit I don't have TE depth chart.

58 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

while it is an exaggeration to call tomorrow’s game a toss up, the line has narrowed a bit from -13 to -10.5. but that could be because of either the TE covid scare or Darnold being available. i agree Dodson news didn’t affect the line.