COVID hits the Bills: Knox tests positive; Smith, Sweeney and Becker all contacts

MAJBobby

The "only thing he can catch is covid" jokes are in poor taste and not really clever at all.

There is a chance he develops long term impacts from this, but good to know who doesn't value players as humans...classy...wonder how many people laughing about Knox testing positive were indignant when others were saying someone else had it coming to him.

Do better please.

• Like (+1) 5

1 hour ago, CEN-CAL17 said:

We have every TE out of the game and there’s no mention of pushing the game ?

In light of your unkind remarks, and since it's been 6 hours since the last award, a conditional draft pick has been awarded to the New England Patriots.

As for 'tight end day', I thought it had to do with the sobriety of certain positional players, both offense and defense.

• Haha (+1) 2

1 hour ago, CEN-CAL17 said:

So how come when New England has only 1 player tested positive their games were moved to prime time Monday night.....?

We have every TE out of the game and there’s no mention of pushing the game ?

If I’m remembering correctly - I think there were 20 contacts of Cam and they all had to test negative before they could travel, hence the extra day of testing, and then traveled on a separate plane. In this case, there were only 3 and none are expected to play, and the one who actually tested positive definitely wasn’t playing and hadn’t practiced all week, therefore minimizing his contacts to just the meeting room. Lee smith would have been available to activate i suppose. 

Edited by YoloinOhio
  • Like (+1) 1