College 2020 Week 8

Mark Vader

2 hours ago, YoloinOhio said:

Started at 8

46 minutes ago, jkeerie said:

It's based on last year...number 8 going into this year.  They won't be top 20 after tonight.

Other conferences have played 5 games.  These guys stayed home.  Showed up abs promptly lost.  Still #18 lol.  

College football....

2 hours ago, jkeerie said:

It's based on last year...number 8 going into this year.  They won't be top 20 after tonight.

Tough way to start the season, but I thought they looked pretty good. Couldn’t run the ball but don’t have their top 2 RBs. Dotson is ridiculous, Clifford had DL in his face all night and hung in there with some big throws in the 2nd half. Would be a different outcome maybe with parsons/journey Brown etc 

Just now, YoloinOhio said:

Tough way to start the season, but I thought they looked pretty good. Couldn’t run the ball but don’t have their top 2 RBs. Dotson is ridiculous, Clifford had DL in his face all night and hung in there with some big throws in the 2nd half. Would be a different outcome maybe with parsons/journey Brown etc 

Well, at least they didn't get blown out.  Clifford is not the type of QB that can win a game passing.  The opt outs hurt them for sure but OSU is clearly the class of the Big 10 this year.  And yes...Dotson was incredible tonight.  Wish he would have played like that last week.  Thanks for the kind remarks.

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/1/2020 at 12:33 AM, jkeerie said:

Well, at least they didn't get blown out.  Clifford is not the type of QB that can win a game passing.  The opt outs hurt them for sure but OSU is clearly the class of the Big 10 this year.  And yes...Dotson was incredible tonight.  Wish he would have played like that last week.  Thanks for the kind remarks.

I don’t know what happened to penn state this year... I really thought they had a decent team 

1 hour ago, YoloinOhio said:

I don’t know what happened to penn state this year... I really thought they had a decent team 

Clifford has not been sharp and turns the ball over.  Parsons opt out hurt the defense.  UB and Central Michigan are doing well in the MAC so, at least two of my alma maters are doing well.   Ohio State looks unbeatable...at least in the Big 10.

5 hours ago, jkeerie said:

Clifford has not been sharp and turns the ball over.  Parsons opt out hurt the defense.  UB and Central Michigan are doing well in the MAC so, at least two of my alma maters are doing well.   Ohio State looks unbeatable...at least in the Big 10.

Let’s hope. I’m not overly confident ... 2020 keeps throwing curve balls. Every game/win is a gift. 

53 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

Let’s hope. I’m not overly confident ... 2020 keeps throwing curve balls. Every game/win is a gift. 

There have been some surprises in the Big 10 this year.  Unexpected teams playing great and displacing former good teams playing poorly.  Through the years OSU has been consistent.  BTW another thing that has hurt Penn State this year has been their running game.  Tough break for Journey Brown.

• Sad 1

35 minutes ago, jkeerie said:

There have been some surprises in the Big 10 this year.  Unexpected teams playing great and displacing former good teams playing poorly.  Through the years OSU has been consistent.  BTW another thing that has hurt Penn State this year has been their running game.  Tough break for Journey Brown.

Very sad for that kid. 

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.