Do you fear Tua?

JetsFan20

7 hours ago, ProcessTruster said:

Agreed.   Bills fans don't watch enough SEC football.  Tua is a stud.  Potential to be left handed R Wilson.  Watch out.  

Wilson is better at avoiding hits as Tua needs to work on that but I get the comparison.

Of course, we should respect any player who steps on the field. Tua is a winner and we should assume he will play well versus the Bills. 

Moreover, after decades as a Bills fan, have we learned nothing about dismissing a player or a team?  I’m just as nervous about the Jets as I was about every game this season. 

21 hours ago, Rc2catch said:

I fear nobody until they step on an NFL field and show their game translates. 

Really this is true.  I’m not writing him off at all.  I think he’s an accurate QB with real NFL potential as well as a big size/frailty/injury red flag.  There’s a possibility that the Phins will have a significantly upgraded QB position with him behind center and I won’t feel better until I know they don’t. Time will tell. 

15 hours ago, Turk71 said:

Okay, next week then. I'm not saying he won't be a good QB, I just expect him to have a rough first game. 

yeah he's going to meet Mr. Darnold.....not good for any rookie....or any QB to say the least....