Do you fear Tua?

JetsFan20

I hope we need to fear Tua. I lost Dak in my fantasy league. Was 5-0 & had to roll with Kirk Cousins last week & got my 1st loss by 5 pts. I picked up Tua on the waiver wire as my hail mary pickup. I desperately need him to be good haha.

I was shocked Miami decided to bench Fitz for Tua tho. I mean i get it, he's the qb of the future & this was their bye week. But Miami's season is going better than many suspected... with chances of making the playoffs, largely based on the solid play of Fitz & what do u do? U bench him in favor of the unproven rookie. Their oline isnt the best & Tua has to build chemistry with his wr's. Devante Parker has been dealing with injuries. It just doesn't seem like a wise move for the short term. Long term yeah for sure. But if i were GM i would've let Tua continue to learn behind FItz & put him in only due to Fitz's play degrading or the season being lost.

What if Tua comes in, has a bad game & then all the fans/media 2nd guess that qb switch? Whats that gonna do for his confidence & that team? Of course they could feel totally confident in Tua from what they see at practice too, as theyre more privy to how he looks than us. Guess we're about to find out.... ITS TUA TIME

3 hours ago, Mr. Wonderful said:

Fitzpatrick raves about him and Flores/Gailey see him everyday in practice.  Encouraging for the Dolphins but only time will tell though. The kid is hard not to like even though he does play for the Dolphins.

How many reps could he even be getting at practice during the season? 

I’d imagine Fitzpatrick gets most of the reps.