If the Bills can win 3 of the next 4 games we're solid for the Play-Offs

PUNT750

With our injuries (now including John Brown, Cody Ford, Milano, Norman etc.) there won't be anymore 'gimme' games. The problems with the defense aren't going to disappear.  You can play any schemes you want but without the overall talent that can perform within the defensive system it becomes a crap-shoot. Every game will go down to the final drives.

That includes this weeks game against the Jets.  I have a feeling they will play much better then 13 point dogs.  I think the Bills are under great pressure to stop the 2 game losing streak and gain respectability on Defense. Bills win late in the 4th quarter.

OK - we beat the Jets.  Then the Patriots come to town and regardless of their record & QB situation Bill Belichick  ( with his $35 mil personal net worth ) is still the man.  He can game plan against any team and make it work.  Josh will have to put up points and avoid a defensive battle.  Bills win on a late FG.

The Seattle & Arizona games must be a split. Both teams have better Defensive stats.  Seattle is a tough, physical team.  These 2 teams play each other on Sunday night football this week.  I think Arizona will lose and they'll start a downward trend.  Seattle beats us and we beat Arizona. 

At the Bye Week and a Bills 7-3 record, with time to heal injuries, we're on a great path to the Play-Offs.

1 minute ago, PUNT750 said:

With our injuries (now including John Brown, Cody Ford, Milano, Norman etc.) there won't be anymore 'gimme' games. The problems with the defense aren't going to disappear.  You can play any schemes you want but without the overall talent that can perform within the defensive system it becomes a crap-shoot. Every game will go down to the final drives.

That includes this weeks game against the Jets.  I have a feeling they will play much better then 13 point dogs.  I think the Bills are under great pressure to stop the 2 game losing streak and gain respectability on Defense. Bills win late in the 4th quarter.

OK - we beat the Jets.  Then the Patriots come to town and regardless of their record & QB situation Bill Belichick  ( with his $35 mil personal net worth ) is still the man.  He can game plan against any team and make it work.  Josh will have to put up points and avoid a defensive battle.  Bills win on a late FG.

The Seattle & Arizona games must be a split. Both teams have better Defensive stats.  Seattle is a tough, physical team.  These 2 teams play each other on Sunday night football this week.  I think Arizona will lose and they'll start a downward trend.  Seattle beats us and we beat Arizona. 

At the Bye Week and a Bills 7-3 record, with time to heal injuries, we're on a great path to the Play-Offs.

I think you're dreaming a bit

2 minutes ago, LB48 said:

I think you're dreaming a bit

You have to be positive and realize NO NFL teams are unbeatable