Week 7 Bills at Jets predict the score.

1 hour ago, entropyrules said:

This one is almost impossible to predict. If both teams were relatively healthy I would say the advantage goes to the Bills. However with all the injuries and the fact the Titans and Chiefs have shown how to demolish the Bill's D I think this will come down to the Bill's O line and Allen. Allen gets decent protection and he doesn't rattle then Bills 31 Jests 28. Poor protection and an inconsistent Allen Jests 35 Bills 17. Here's hoping for the former.

Part of the Chiefs and Titans recipe for how to demolish the Bills D seems to have included "you got to start with an execellent, technically sound OL up front" then "you got to add a mobile QB and at least to all-world offensive skill players"

Just sayin'

34 minutes ago, Jaraxxus said:

have the Jets scored 27 points at all this year, in any game?

They put up 28 points on the Broncos.

A touchdown run by Sam Darnold, 5 Field Goals, and a pick-six by Desir

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Jaraxxus said:

Ridiculous.

You guys can cry and mope all you like, I'll continue to believe we'll beat the worst team in the league, and handily.

Have the Jets had all their weapons at all this year, in any game? Have the Jets faced a practice squad defense at all this year, in any game?

Ridiculous.

• Haha (+1) 1

We elevated Dane Jackson from the practice squad which could be a sign that White won't play. Or it could mean Cam Lewis won't play. Without White and possibly Milano the Jets WILL score on us, I hate to say it. Allen just needs to get back to his early season play and we'll still win handily.

1 hour ago, Jaraxxus said:

Ridiculous.

You guys can cry and mope all you like, I'll continue to believe we'll beat the worst team in the league, and handily.

34 minutes ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

They put up 28 points on the Broncos.

A touchdown run by Sam Darnold, 5 Field Goals, and a pick-six by Desir

sleepy-homer_lurking.gif

22 hours ago, Unforgiven said:

Bills eek it out 24-22

I wouldn't be shocked though if Bills lost outright.

I hate to say it but the way our defense is playing and now the injuries I could see us losing 24-22. Man I hope not but Allen is the only way we win this one no running game defense is terrible those two NE games are looking rough now BB will play the pass with no worry about the running game and they will pound the rock on us with cam and who ever can run. I can see 9-7 winning this division. P.S before the switch to tua Miami was playing better or just as good and I really think there not out of it yet.