Fan Draws Bills Logo in the Sky with an Airplane

2 minutes ago, zow2 said:

The guy can fly a small plane in a pattern of a Bills logo 100x better than i can draw it with a pencil.  That's some skill.

On your next attempt, take the time to measure out the length and angle changes of your line prior to drawing it. 

1 hour ago, LeGOATski said:

How he doin that...

Dm2WWMcX4AM8eln.jpg

My best guess is that he plotted out GPS coordinates that would generate the shape of the logo, programmed them into his GPS navigation system as a course, and flew from point to point.  That said, it's a very skillful job because he had to make wind corrections on each leg and just fly very precisely, and the detail he put into it was amazing.

Like I said, Boss move.

1 hour ago, Johnnycage46 said:

That is crazy.  I half expected to see the logo look like Allen's attempt at drawing it lol:

24527968-standard.jpg  

That's the first thing I thought as well - I was all ready to post a pic of Josh's for comparison

• Like (+1) 1

Very nice job but 100LL goes for anywhere from $4.55-5.55 a gallon, depending on where you but it.    He used 20 gallons, so is he a lawyer or dentist?  Maybe not your typical "blue collar" fan, but very nice job.  Couldn't do that over New York City, Chicago, Denver, San Francisco etc.

1 hour ago, Marv's Neighbor said:

Very nice job but 100LL goes for anywhere from $4.55-5.55 a gallon, depending on where you but it.    He used 20 gallons, so is he a lawyer or dentist?  Maybe not your typical "blue collar" fan, but very nice job.  Couldn't do that over New York City, Chicago, Denver, San Francisco etc.

did you forget a zero somewhere?