Hear me out... We trade for more offense

Adamb412

8 hours ago, billieve420 said:

Yeah sure would miss those game sealing drops.

We had plenty the last two weeks.

4 minutes ago, Steve O said:

This should be a red flag phrase that that automatically locks the thread.

Might as well start the thread.  "It doesn't make any sense and we probably shouldn't do it but..."

Edited by formerlyofCtown
  • Haha (+1) 1

9 hours ago, Adamb412 said:

I think the bills should embrace their offense and just try to win games in shootouts. After tonight I bet the giants would be willing to take offers for engram. We need a tight end and knox can't stay healthy. I say we ship kroft and a third for engram. The dude is fast as *****. The giants just don't know how to use him in my opinion

I was hoping for Knox to make a statement this season that he’s our true # 1 TE moving forward, but just as everyone else I’m starting to lose hope , i don’t know if Engram is the one but I’m all for bringing/trading what ever it cost to give Josh a LEGIT weapon at the position 

58 minutes ago, Chandler#81 said:

Yo, puppy. You start a thread with ‘hear me out’, you lose all cred before the next word is typed. 

Heed the call.

You be the mod.....what if you and your fellow mods block all Probationary members from starting new threads????  I know I am not the only person who feels this way....

12 hours ago, whatdrought said:

It’s really ridiculous how misused he is. To think they’re asking him to catch the game sealing pass when he should just be used to... carry the bags? 

Obviously one play doesn’t define a player, but if Knox drops that pass here we’d be discussing which flavor of dry rub to use on him for the rotisserie.... I’m feeling lemon pepper myself.

...just mind boggling for how long the TE spot has been this club's Achilles Heel..................