Realistic Trade Scenario- One player

McBean

52 minutes ago, Brianmoorman4jesus said:

Deion Jones

I do not get the love for Jones at all. Have you guys seen him play, or do you just have him on your IDP fantasy teams? He's a much smaller version of Edmunds, he's basically a safety playing LB. They both rack up gaudy tackle stats because they play on defenses that can't get off the field. He's certainly not the answer for a soft run defense.

Quinnen Williams would be my choice, but is it realistic? Would the Jets really trade a promising young 1st round DT, who's under contact for the next 3 years with option, to a division rival?? That's insane. But part of me says "it's the Jets" so maybe it is realistic.

• Like (+1) 2

47 minutes ago, Logic said:

I liked Greg Tompsett and Joe Buscaglia's ideas of Josh Jackson, CB, Green Bay or Desmond King, CB, Los Angeles.

Jackson is Miscast in Green Bay's defensive scheme. King could possibly be had. Bills need depth at the position. Neither would likely require a king's ransom.

What would GB's or the Rams motivation to move these guys be?

1 hour ago, QCity said:

I do not get the love for Jones at all. Have you guys seen him play, or do you just have him on your IDP fantasy teams? He's a much smaller version of Edmunds, he's basically a safety playing LB. They both rack up gaudy tackle stats because they play on defenses that can't get off the field. He's certainly not the answer for a soft run defense.

Quinnen Williams would be my choice, but is it realistic? Would the Jets really trade a promising young 1st round DT, who's under contact for the next 3 years with option, to a division rival?? That's insane. But part of me says "it's the Jets" so maybe it is realistic.

I have seen him play. Maybe one of the best coverage LB’s, really good. Bills love the Nickel and Jones is a great fit for that. 

44 minutes ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

What would GB's or the Rams motivation to move these guys be?

King is due to get paid and the speculation is that the Rams can’t or won’t pay him. 

1 hour ago, whatdrought said:

Give me Tomlinson from NYG. Big space eating DT they can’t keep after this year, probably a 4th gets it done.

Credit Syracuse.com and Buffalorumblings + a random poster in another thread for putting the idea on me. 

This.  Its a need, its realistic and won't cost the farm

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, BuffaloRebound said:

Not sure why Eagles would trade him, but Fletcher Cox please.  

especially after they restructured his contract & lowered his cap hit from $7.16 M to $5.73

I'll take him on a more team friendly deal. If only he played for Carolina

2 hours ago, Rc2catch said:

I guess if you’d force my hand I’d call river boat Ron and ask for a price tag on Da’Ron Payne or possibly Kerrigan. Maybe even Rueben Foster if he’s almost about to come off IR 

Kerrigan pleaseeeee:wub:

Just now, BillsfaninSB said:

Eric Kendricks.  Vikings are not going anywhere this year. 

I'll one up you... Harrison Smith