What is Dawson Knox's injury

Hebert19

On 10/23/2020 at 4:43 PM, Gugny said:

Can you ask Tre White how the new contract somehow made him forget how to play football?

You’re  tough Gugs.  The guy is playing with a hurt back.  It’s why I don’t want him playing today.  Rest and let the back spasms or whatever heal so he is ready for a tough couple of weeks with the Pats and Hawks.

10 minutes ago, Ridgewaycynic2013 said:

You may very well be correct, but two of the best 'stiff arms' thrown by a Buffalo Bill in the last ten years have been from the QB and TE.  Remember when RBs did that? 😁

Yeah, it was Fredex.  Remember the Bears game where he made the best stiff arm I’ve seen in awhile from a Bills player to get in the end zone.  Before that we’d have to go to Beast when he played for us.

• Thank you (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, machine gun kelly said:

You’re  tough Gugs.  The guy is playing with a hurt back.  It’s why I don’t want him playing today.  Rest and let the back spasms or whatever heal so he is ready for a tough couple of weeks with the Pats and Hawks.

Whatever you do, don't get the Chargers' doctor in to administer a shot! 😳

• Haha (+1) 1

35 minutes ago, Ridgewaycynic2013 said:

You may very well be correct, but two of the best 'stiff arms' thrown by a Buffalo Bill in the last ten years have been from the QB and TE.  Remember when RBs did that? 😁

Fred Jackson in OT at Chicago.

• Like (+1) 1

38 minutes ago, machine gun kelly said:

Yeah, it was Fredex.  Remember the Bears game where he made the best stiff arm I’ve seen in awhile from a Bills player to get in the end zone.  Before that we’d have to go to Beast when he played for us.

Didn't quite make it to the endzone in OT, he was out at the 1 yard line. But he did stiff arm Conte twice on that run, sending him to the turf the second time...

• Like (+1) 1

Well, if you’ve read @Hapless Bills Fan threads, you could go with headaches, fever, sore throat, shortness of breath, body aches, no appetite. Some hospital time may be required. Possible long lasting damage. 

But you should see him back on the field playing the most physical game imaginable in a month.. 

🤦‍♂️

7 minutes ago, Chandler#81 said:

Well, if you’ve read @Hapless Bills Fan threads, you could go with headaches, fever, sore throat, shortness of breath, body aches, no appetite. Some hospital time may be required. Possible long lasting damage. 

But you should see him back on the field playing the most physical game imaginable in a month.. 

🤦‍♂️

Injury is calf.  Unknown specifics. 

Covid-19 we don't know if symptoms or not.  Hope for best for him!

Maybe away from facility, he'll have some extra time to watch his own film and figure out how he can play better. 

Hope he can keep up his calf rehab while barred from Bills facility.  Calling freelance PTs: "Can you come work with me and bring all your stuff?  Oh- I am Covid positive - is that a problem for you and your other clients?"