Eagles ready to deal

Big Blitz

1 minute ago, Chuck Wagon said:

The Eagles offense is very much a timing based offense, Wentz usually goes to his primary or bails out.  I've seen multiple breakdowns showing Ertz hasn't been getting to the correct spots all year long.  He's either lost a step or he's mailing it in.  He's been the primary focus in that offense for 5 years now and his production fell completely off a cliff.

The Eagles run a timing offense? Someone better tell their Quarterback. 

I have I've held conferences that were over faster than Wentz gets the ball out.

39 minutes ago, GunnerBill said:

The Eagles run a timing offense? Someone better tell their Quarterback. 

I have I've held conferences that were over faster than Wentz gets the ball out.

If the first read isn't open, Wentz struggles to find secondary targets and holds the ball too long.

On 10/22/2020 at 7:06 PM, QCity said:

I mean, it literally tells you in the linked article that Ertz can no longer be traded this year. "this year, you have to designate guys on IR as having major or minor injuries, and guys categorized as having minor injuries can’t be traded. The Eagles designated Ertz as a minor injury, so that’s that on him"  Thus my comment, "Read people, read"

So I look forward to the next 5 pages of proposed Ertz trades :lol:

Circling back on this since I just made those Ertz comments, he-yo.

Link now leads to something on the Broncos. Why can't Ertz be traded? Reading on Yahoo right now that as of 10/22 he can still be traded, so what am I missing? Seems like one of the only realistic upgrades for this team so I'm genuinely curious. He's projected to come back in just a couple weeks.

1 hour ago, Nelius said:

Circling back on this since I just made those Ertz comments, he-yo.

Link now leads to something on the Broncos. Why can't Ertz be traded? Reading on Yahoo right now that as of 10/22 he can still be traded, so what am I missing? Seems like one of the only realistic upgrades for this team so I'm genuinely curious. He's projected to come back in just a couple weeks.

He’s on IR.  Players on IR can’t be traded.

6 hours ago, Alphadawg7 said:

He’s on IR.  Players on IR can’t be traded.

Yeah, I'll take your word for it, but Yahoo is still stating he can be traded due to some rule change in 2018. They've been wrong many times however.

On 10/22/2020 at 6:16 PM, Big Blitz said:

Call about Ertz and Cox!

Ertz - Would Barely fit in our current cap (still might have to move money our via trade)

https://www.spotrac.com/nfl/philadelphia-eagles/zach-ertz-12316/#:~:text=Zach Ertz signed a 5,dead cap value of %2420%2C251%2C000.

Cox - He would fit in our current contract, and then have to cut him after year because no way the rest of the contract is good

https://www.spotrac.com/nfl/philadelphia-eagles/fletcher-cox-9822/