Franchise QB Options

jwhit34

Franchise QB Options  

173 members have voted

1. 1. Which QB would you prefer if you were starting a new team?

• Josh Allen
    • Lamar Jackson
    • Ryan Tannehill
    • Tua Tagovailoa
    • Joe Burrow
    • Baker Mayfield
    • Dak Prescott
    • Kyler Murray
    • Justin Herbert
  2. 2. Who would be your 2nd choice?

• Josh Allen
    • Lamar Jackson
    • Ryan Tannehill
    • Tua Tagovailoa
    • Joe Burrow
    • Baker Mayfield
    • Dak Prescott
    • Kyler Murray
    • Justin Herbert

1 minute ago, TroutDog said:

I did the same. If there was more of a Tua track record, perhaps that would change for me. Being a Bama fan, I appreciate the kid. 

The only thing that worries me about Tua is his long term health. He's been outstanding when on the field, on the grandest of stages, and in clutch moments. His injury history though is something that sends up a red flag. I wish him the best because he seems like an all around excellent young man, except against the Bills of course. :thumbsup: 

• Like (+1) 1

1. Allen

2. Herbert

I think Herbert has a much higher ceiling than Burrow.. Burrow will be a very good QB but I just love the ceiling that Herbert has.. Very Josh-like although not as gifted physically but more polished than Josh was coming out.. Kid is going to be a great QB! I always go for QBs with the higher ceilings, swing for the fences always.. Any coach worth their salt should be able to groom the higher ceiling QB to their full potential.. Burrow would be my immediate choice after Herbert..

1 hour ago, Ethan in Portland said:

Neither.  Buckeye.  Ohio State Medical School

ugghhhh!!  

I didn’t have anything against OSU until Urban Meyer “retired” due to health concerns and because he wanted to spend time with his family (Definitely not because John Brantley was his successor to Tebow and he couldn’t control his recruiting classes) and then joined OSU less than a year later.  Way to take care of your health Urban.  I thought it was fitting that he retired on the heels of OSU slapping him on the wrist with a 3 game suspension after blatantly lying and “trying” to cover up his wrong doings in his teams domestic violence scandal.

sorry, had to let it out.  Felt good. 
my wife is from Tigard, most of her family roots for the orange and black but support the ducks in sports other than football

7 hours ago, CountDorkula said:

Went with Herbert and Prescott.

People severely underrate Dak.

I went Josh and then Dak, and was stunned by how few people voted Dak for either. He's a very complete, legitimate QB. Is it Cowboy hate?

1 minute ago, BillsFan692 said:

He is injured its an unknown

I actually cross-eyed the data and mixed Dak's results with Baker's in the 2nd choice. 10% for Dak seems about right. Nobody choosing Baker also seems about right lol

• Like (+1) 1