Franchise QB Options

jwhit34

Franchise QB Options  

173 members have voted

1. 1. Which QB would you prefer if you were starting a new team?

• Josh Allen
    • Lamar Jackson
    • Ryan Tannehill
    • Tua Tagovailoa
    • Joe Burrow
    • Baker Mayfield
    • Dak Prescott
    • Kyler Murray
    • Justin Herbert
  2. 2. Who would be your 2nd choice?

• Josh Allen
    • Lamar Jackson
    • Ryan Tannehill
    • Tua Tagovailoa
    • Joe Burrow
    • Baker Mayfield
    • Dak Prescott
    • Kyler Murray
    • Justin Herbert

I went with Josh Allen but ask this question again next year and it might be Burrow or Herbert.  For the record I thought Herbert was going to be a bust.  He padded his stats against patsies at Oregon with few great wins until his senior year Rose Bowl win.  I like Lamar and I think a team can win with him, but I worry about longevity.  

2 minutes ago, Rc2catch said:

I went with Allen, homer pick as well but nobody has his intangibles. 
Took Herbert second, kid is a star in the making and makes wow plays. I haven’t seen that from Burrow. And I don’t like Kyler 

Exact same for me.

I don't want primarily a running QB. Allen can run but he also has a bazooka arm. Jackson and Murray are good, but I wouldn't choose them over guys like Allen and Herbert.

• Like (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, MJS said:

Exact same for me.

I don't want primarily a running QB. Allen can run but he also has a bazooka arm. Jackson and Murray are good, but I wouldn't choose them over guys like Allen and Herbert.

I didn’t like Herbert much, then I was like well Keenan Allen is awesome and makes him look good, but now the kid is just a baller like Allen. Makes all the throws, keeps plays alive, doesn’t seem to get panicked under pressure. And can throw to anyone on their team.  

16 minutes ago, Ethan in Portland said:

I went with Josh Allen but ask this question again next year and it might be Burrow or Herbert.  For the record I thought Herbert was going to be a bust.  He padded his stats against patsies at Oregon with few great wins until his senior year Rose Bowl win.  I like Lamar and I think a team can win with him, but I worry about longevity.  

Are you a beaver, duck or neither?

1. JA

2. Justin Herbert - has looked very impressive so far.

Burrow is a close third with Jackson and Murray being 4 and 5. Jury still out on Tua, two NFL completions notwithstanding. Pass on Tannehill, Prescott and Mayfield.

funnily enough two different franchises moved on from Tyrod Taylor to get these top two franchise QBs

47 minutes ago, H2o said:

Allen and went with Herbert 2nd, though I would be happy to flip a coin and take whichever QB fate handed between Burrow or Herbert. 

I did the same. If there was more of a Tua track record, perhaps that would change for me. Being a Bama fan, I appreciate the kid.