Go Bills greeting

Just Jack

3 hours ago, Just Jack said:

Anyone else do this, you see someone in a store, they have something Bills on, and as you pass you just say "Go Bills" they usually reply, and you just keep walking? My wife thinks it's strange. 

Do any other team fans do something similar? 

I mean if you live in Buffalo go bills is basically how you say see you later during bills season

It's 100% a standard greeting

Anyone else do this, you see someone in a store, they have something Bills on, and as you pass you just say "Go Bills" they usually reply, and you just keep walking? My wife thinks it's strange. 

Here in Corry Pa the few Bills fans I've seen lately seem kind of melancholy IMO. I told a guy wearing a Bills cap one time awhile back I like your hat, go Bills.  He gave me a weird look and said my wife got it at a yard sale. I don't follow baseball.

Lol, I guess the last two games can do that to a fella...

Edited by Figster

Mate, I've been waiting for over 15 years to spot a Bills fan down here.

Still waiting, but when I do, I'll probably give that poor guy/gal a big ol' bear hug and buy them a pint.

4 hours ago, Just Jack said:

All the time.  Favorite was in Portugal.  I was walking one way with a group touring a small local market.  Spotted a guy wearing a Bills tshirt going the other way.  "Go BILLS!" fist bump "Go Bills!" in return, both kept walking.  Rest of the tour group like "waaat just happened?"

• Like (+1) 1

Motor sailing down the ICW in SC today, saw an American flag with the charging Buffalo on the stars, shouted Go Bills!! To the guy on the dock, 👍

Go Bills!!!

We had a big drag race event a couple of weeks ago here in Tulsa.. As Dad and I were walking around the pits checking out cars, I looked over to see a dude crawling out from under a kick ass Pro-Mod when he looked up and yelled Go Bill's! It took me by surprise because I had forgotten that I was wearing my Bill's cap. Not sure where that dude was from. I didn't want to interrupt him because he was obviously busy, so I just returned an enthusiastic Go Bill's back at him. That is not a regular occurrence round these parts.

3 hours ago, Seasons1992 said:

I would hope so......

image.thumb.png.1dc9db8c56fcacbe5640c7f91c9530be.png

In 2007 Forbes.com reported that according to the World Health organization's latest estimate, Nauru has the highest percentage of overweight and obese inhabitants among all countries. The estimation identified 94.5% of its residents as overweight.

3 hours ago, MiltonWaddams said:

Now I’m intrigued. Why do I live on Nauru? I mean, I would totally love to spend some time there, but I definitely don’t live there.

I guess you are part of minority which is not over weight.

6 hours ago, Back the Blue said:

I’m just getting old and cranky 😂, but I mostly stopped wearing Bills gear when out of town(I’m in WNY), because of this.  I don’t mind if I’m sitting at a bar while on vacation, and someone wants to talk about the Bills season(if I happen to have a Bills cap on), but just randomly yelling at strangers “Go Bills”...no thank you. 

Teamwork makes the dream....no, that’s not it.

We’re all in this togeth.....no.

Its Us against everyb...that won’t do. 

Well know this Mister, if you drive through Albany and or are in a southern state during the winter with the other old and cranky (but warm) geeezers, and IF I see you pumping gas and muttering about THE DAMN GAS TAX,  we’re breaking it down and I’m going full on GO BILLS! 

I may even hit you with one of those high hand slaps and knuckle knocks before bringing it in for a quick but new-millennium-appropriate hug.

You’re my people. 

• Haha (+1) 1