Go Bills greeting

Just Jack

Anyone else do this, you see someone in a store, they have something Bills on, and as you pass you just say "Go Bills" they usually reply, and you just keep walking? My wife thinks it's strange. 

Do any other team fans do something similar? 

• Like (+1) 18
  • Awesome! (+1) 3
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Just Jack said:

Anyone else do this, you see someone in a store, they have something Bills on, and as you pass you just say "Go Bills" they usually reply, and you just keep walking? My wife thinks it's strange. 

Down here in Florida.  it is always go Bills and a go bills response.

Sometimes we have broke into the Shout Song in the Store as well.  LOL

• Like (+1) 5

All day everyday--I'll say it and it's been said to me plenty of times also. The only thing that gets awkward is if I apparently didn't say it loud enough and the fellow fan doesn't respond at first--then my wife & or kids look at me funny like why did you just say that to us...:D.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 2

13 minutes ago, MAJBobby said:

Down here in Florida.  it is always go Bills and a go bills response.

Sometimes we have broke into the Shout Song in the Store as well.  LOL

I still shake my head at how many Bills fans I run into down here in FL.....just NUTS!  Met some awesome people so far and I have only been hear 3 years!!!

Go BILLS indeed!!!

15 minutes ago, Just Jack said:

Absolutely. And my wife thinks I'm crazy every time I do it.  The funny thing is, she will occasionally wear Bills gear in public and every time she does, someone yells out Go Bills or comments about being a Bills fan and it seems to catch her off guard every time.  (she is a casual fan, who mostly cheers for the Bills because I do)

The wife and I are in the Atlanta area these days, often one of us has something Bills on and we either hear that or say it all the time.  Probably happens about once/week on average.  Sometimes followed up with a short conversation but mostly just the "Go Bills"

39 minutes ago, Just Jack said:

I use those words out here in Colorado every time!

• Like (+1) 1