Three Most Likely Outcomes For The Next 3 Game Stretch  

284 members have voted

1. 1. Where do you see the Bills record after the next four games

• 7-3 (3-1)
    • 6-4 (2-2)
    • 5-5 (1-3)
    • Other (8-2 or 4-6)

On 10/23/2020 at 5:38 PM, PatsFanNH said:

Good breakdown. The Pats D is stellar where Bills O excelled and that’s in the secondary. The Pats secondary IMO is one of the best in the NFL and right now is #2 in the NFL.. which might not sound like much but seeing as how we have faced Seattle, KC already that’s pretty amazing!

i day you guys go 2-2 as well but win  against AZ and lose to the Pats in a close one..  but I can change my mind if Cam after a full week of Practice is still not seeing the wide open receivers and throwing them the dang ball!

I get what your saying with the Pats D but Allen is much better at taking what he is given and the second game last year showed as much. If the Bills can score 21-24 pts I would think they win. The Pats D lost a lot to opt outs and the offense prior to today’s disaster hasn’t been very potent. If NE had better WR/TEs I would be nervous of your rushing attack, but given the lack of weapons I’d expect Buffalo to load the box regularly. As long as Milano plays the Buffalo D should be ok, if he’s out Cam and Bill I would expect to take advantage.

• Thank you (+1) 1

29 minutes ago, corta765 said:

I get what your saying with the Pats D but Allen is much better at taking what he is given and the second game last year showed as much. If the Bills can score 21-24 pts I would think they win. The Pats D lost a lot to opt outs and the offense prior to today’s disaster hasn’t been very potent. If NE had better WR/TEs I would be nervous of your rushing attack, but given the lack of weapons I’d expect Buffalo to load the box regularly. As long as Milano plays the Buffalo D should be ok, if he’s out Cam and Bill I would expect to take advantage.

After watching this game, if the Bills don’t beat the Pats I would be shocked.  Cam just looks awful and he can’t hit wide open receivers, and worse he has all day to pass and just holds onto the ball. Ugh I miss Brady already lol..  you guys better win the division! Don’t you dar let the Phins sneak in and take it.

I’d like to say 3-1 but am thinking realistically 2-2. Jets have been grounded, so next is getting the elephant out of the room with BB and the Patsies. It’s a winnable game for sure, as long as we protect against the run and don’t beat ourselves.

I may sound crazy but the Hawks and Cards are beatable teams. Seattle defense has fallen so far that the LoB days are a distant memory. That being said, I will NEVER count Russel Wilson out of anything. He alone could be the source of a huge headache for us, whether on the ground or throwing it to one of his many talented receivers. Defense NEEDS to play like the second half of this week to survive. I expect a shootout.

Arizona isn’t a pushover on either side of the ball... they’ve got an electric QB and the best WR in the league, as well as a stout defense. Like usual, only way we pull this off is a little magic from 17. What matters most right now is the division wins. If we get those, everything else is cream cheese baby. 

I think they will win some games that many might expect them to lose  The question is can they not stumble and drop games they are expected to win.   Feels like they play to the level of the opponent.  McDermott's got a good track record against the doormats.  They have 5 games they will be favorites in left.  If they can reel those off and win one or two iffy games a home playoff game seems likely  I hope John Brown is 100% soon

On 10/23/2020 at 5:38 PM, PatsFanNH said:

Good breakdown. The Pats D is stellar where Bills O excelled and that’s in the secondary. The Pats secondary IMO is one of the best in the NFL and right now is #2 in the NFL.. which might not sound like much but seeing as how we have faced Seattle, KC already that’s pretty amazing!

i day you guys go 2-2 as well but win  against AZ and lose to the Pats in a close one..  but I can change my mind if Cam after a full week of Practice is still not seeing the wide open receivers and throwing them the dang ball!

How do you feel about your Pats chances after today.

2 hours ago, Gene1973 said:

I selected 1-3 before the Jests game, they lose the next 3.

Sam Darnold is a better QB than what NE has.

2 hours ago, PatsFanNH said:

After watching this game, if the Bills don’t beat the Pats I would be shocked.  Cam just looks awful and he can’t hit wide open receivers, and worse he has all day to pass and just holds onto the ball. Ugh I miss Brady already lol..  you guys better win the division! Don’t you dar let the Phins sneak in and take it.

Ah.  You already answered my question for you.

But, if we're truly speaking objectively as a high IQ analyst, the Patriots also just flat out suck and have an awful roster right now. Not trying to jinx things. It's an opponent in the division and we saw what happened today, but I just don't have much respect for a team currently featuring Jarrett Stidham, Rex Burkhead, and Jakobi Meyers. Take away Gilmore and it almost resembles an XFL roster. They are really, really bad this year.

• Like (+1) 1

I'm retracting my initial choice, flip flopping if you will, to 2-2. it wasn't so much beating the jets that did it, although that was the one win I initially added in the four game stretch. but more how ne and Seattle looked yesterday, very beatable. as much as it may gnaw at someone's skin, you know, those few that seem the need to criticize and call those with opposite takes/opinion moping or Nancie's, I see a good possibility they lose to Arizona?

2-2

final prediction.

On 10/23/2020 at 7:28 AM, CSBill said:

Well, over half at 7-3 -- We're still optimistic, that's good.

But the biggest thing: two wins the next two weeks against Division opponents. A win with Seattle or Arizona is a bonus.

yup. 

Got to get that Belicheat 🐒 off of their backs. 

Then take care of the Miami sweep. 

I really feel like they should beat New England but the way the defense has played makes it tough to completely trust that they will. Defensively, it's not like they're constantly giving up monster plays, it's that they cannot end a drive before it hits double digits in plays, so it seems anyway. They allow so many easy down and distance situations, 2nd and 3, 3rd and 4, etc. I think that affects what types of packages and pressures they can dial up. And then when they do get a 3rd and long, they end up screwin' the pooch and giving up 21 yards when the opponent needed 20. That $#!+ is disheartening as a fan, I can't imagine how it is as a player. That stuff will drive a defense batty and weaken their confidence.

All season long they've just given up too many long drives and end up on the field for too long. They gotta force more 3 and outs and more punts. That said, I don't think the NE offense should have a field day out there. They don't really have any major weapons. Yeah, they can run the ball a buncha different ways and that may be a problem but I feel like if the Niners can go in and beat them that bad, the Bills can too.

I'm sure a lot of people probably saw Seattle on the schedule and thought, "That's a loss" but I think they play Seattle tough and we'll see what happens.  And then I hope McDerms and Frazier dial up some super confusing looks for Murray and the Cards. That dude is tough to defend. 

I really have no idea. The eggs they laid against Tennessee and KC were very concerning and it made me second guess if these guys are as good as they were they their first four games. I don't think the Jets game is as bad as some think. Offense moved the ball very well, just sputtered when in Jets territory and had to settle for field goals. They were super close on a few plays and Gabe Davis needs to stop getting robbed of TDs on BS procedural calls. It was 18-10 but if a few things go the other way it could've been 38-10. Should've been...

Bah. This sport gives me anxiety.