The Official Bring Fitzpatrick Home Thread

BillsFan692

Isnt it time? Its the AFC championship game. Allen takes a hard hit and has to leave the game for concussion protocol... its 4th quarter do or die.... who do you want stepping in, Matt Barkley or the Amish Rifle?

GET IT DONE BEANE!

20201021_133557.jpg

Edited by BillsFan692
  • Like (+1) 10
  • Sad 2
  • Haha (+1) 2

I agree that the dolphins will be putting Fitzy up for sale but they can afford to wait until a team is desperate. In other words, I doubt they trade him to a team looking for a backup. It will be a playoff bound team who just lost their starter.

19 minutes ago, BillsFan692 said:

Isnt it time? Its the AFC championship game. Allen takes a hard hit and has to leave the game for concussion protocol... its 4th quarter do or die.... who do you want stepping in, Matt Barkley or the Amish Rifle?

GET IT DONE BEANE!

20201021_133557.jpg

Why do you want to jinx this team? The only thing Fitz has ever done for a team is...

Not allow a #1 draft pick.

Never make the playoffs.

Edited by TBBills

I don’t see Miami getting rid of him as he is one of the best backups in the league, but yes, he would be great if we could get him.  I’d be willing him to lose Barkley and throw Fromm stowed away on the PS.  I doubt it, and I wouldn’t want to hear anyone calling to put him in over Allen as that is silly.  Just an insurance if Allen gets hurt.

I don’t think anything happens from this move other than some hurt feelings from Fitz.  He did say publicly he was supportive so I don’t know.  I truly hope he comes back to Buffalo post career or during the end of his career.  Regardless, he’s loved in Buffalo.

• Like (+1) 1

If that quote was from any QB but Fitz, this board would be calling the guy a selfish player who’s not a good teammate. I’m not picking on Fitz, I just imagine if that were Mayfield or Newton’s quote. I’ve read about this, and it seems like Fitz is genuinely hurt, which is understandable. It’s just funny to see the media call honestly “refreshing” and things like that. 

Edited by SirAndrew
  • Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

31 minutes ago, BillsFan692 said:

GET IT DONE BEANE!

20201021_133557.jpg

You had me at hello!!!

• Awesome! (+1) 1

45 minutes ago, BillsFan692 said:

GET IT DONE BEANE!

20201021_133557.jpg

They aren't trading their backup QB.  He's there as a mentor for Tua.

What Tua doesn't realize is the impact of the Fitzpatrick Cycle on his health.

26 minutes ago, TBBills said:

Why do you want to jinx this team? The only thing Fitz has ever done for a team is...

Not allow a #1 draft pick.

Never make the playoffs.

I believe it's true to date that everyplace Fitzpatrick is signed, the starter gets hurt.

So that's #3, even if he doesn't do it.