WFT sticking with WFT next season

I actually really like it as is.

Clean and simple, even got to keep the classic looking uniforms,  sans helmet logo.

I’d put the “W” they’re using on one side of the helmet and the player number on the other.

• Like (+1) 1

I have a very close friend who is native. I asked him about this particular situation. While he didn’t have a problem with it, most on his reservation do...therefore he is behind the name change. 

I for one always viewed it as an honor to how hard native people fought...but I’m of Irish decent thus very white. Thankfully, I was raised with an open mind. 

I like WFT (or, for comedic value, as previously mentioned, WTF). At any rate, whatever Snyder chooses, I hope it is with serious thought and consideration.  

Washington Warthogs as in the A10 Warthog. Silver Sharktooth helmet with the Olive drab would look good. Appropriate name, not offensive to anyone, perfect for a team based in the military capital of the world.
?u=https%3A%2F%2Ftse3.mm.bing.net%2Fth%3Fid%3DOIP.BvrB0DnNhoC54wOTbIsiQwHaD5%26pid%3DApi&f=12019 Army uniforms honor 1st Calvary division ... Air Force releases awesome new “Sharktooth” uniforms | Fanbuzz

Can they even use the name "Washington" anymore? I heard he owned slaves.

They should drop that too and just be called the "Football Team".

Also, red is a pretty aggressive color. Reminds me of blood. They should go for a less intrusive, safer color like gray.

Edited by MJS